Terms and Conditions for Price Match Guarantee
You will receive messages related to your quote plus up to 4 marketing messages the first month and 1 message/month containing discounts and promotions thereafter.
BusRental.com shall match any lower price offered by a competitor, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The competing quote must be for the same type and size of bus, of the same age, with the same number of seats and the same amenities;
- The competing charter company must be DOT compliant and must be subject to matching DOT regulations;
- The competing charter company must be within 35 miles of one of the following cities:
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Greater New York City, NY
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
- The price match guarantee must be requested at least 14 days before scheduled departure;
- The competitor's quote must be received within five days of customer's receipt of BusRental.com quote;
- The competitor's quote must include tolls, fuel surcharge and driver gratuity;
- If the bus is chartered for local driving, but involves overnight and/or multi-day trips, the contract must not call for more than 12 hours on the road on any given day, and must not exceed 150 miles in any given day;
- The price match guarantee shall not be available in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming.