If you're taking a group of friends, family or co-workers to Houston, there's no better way to enjoy all that Space City has to offer than in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus. At BusRental.com, we've set the standard for luxury coach travel to the Houston metropolitan area for more than three decades. With the vast fleet of modern buses, you'll find the perfect vehicle to meet the needs of any group, with all the latest amenities. Best of all, booking your trip is fast and easy! Just call 1-888-502-3458 to speak to one of our helpful and friendly agents, or contact us online get a free quote.
Need a Charter Bus to Houston? We'll Handle All the Details!
Houston is the 4th largest metropolitan area in America, with lots of great attractions to interest anyone. Whether it's a trip to see the World Champion Houston Astros, an excursion to see the works of Picasso, Matisse and Warhol, or a shopping spree on 19th Street at the Heights, you want your adventure in Houston to be as stress-free as possible. The best way to do that is with a charter bus rental from BusRental.com. Here are just a few of the benefits of traveling by charter coach:
- It's the most hands - free way to travel - Once you get on the bus, you can let go of all your cares. No worries about traffic, finding the hotel or venue, or looking for parking. We'll handle all the details so that you can focus on other things—getting ready for your meeting or just having a good time.
- You're only limited by your imagination - With a charter bus, you won't have to choose from a few prepackaged trips. Instead, you can put together the outing that best meets your needs. We'll get you where you want to go and when you want to be there.
- It's the most reliable way to travel - With a charter bus, you don't have to worry about cancellations or delays. Because we have such an extensive fleet of vehicles, those situations are virtually non-existent. You won't ever have to worry about a missed connection or lost bags, either. You'll travel on the same coach at all times and your luggage will always be with you.
- It's the safest way to travel - Our highly skilled drivers are among the best in the world, with rigorous training to prepare them to deal with any contingency. In addition, because of the limited access to your coach, you don't have to worry about unauthorized guests—you and your belongings will always be safe and secure.
And If Those Weren't Enough Good Reasons…
You've probably already concluded that there's no better way to travel than by charter bus. Here are even more advantages to charter coach travel:
- There's none of the hassle of other modes of travel - By traveling on a charter bus, you won't have to worry about standing in a TSA line. We won't ask you to put your phone on "bus mode" either - you can be on your device whenever you like. You can also bring just about any liquid, whether it's your favorite shampoo or some adult beverages.
- You'll have room to stretch your legs - All of the buses have plenty of space between each row, and the seats are spacious and comfy. You'll also be able to get up and move about the coach at your leisure.
- Last minute changes or bookings are typically fine - Because we have a wide network of service providers in the Houston area, we can usually accommodate changes and even book new trips with relatively short notice.
- A charter bus is the most environmentally friendly way to travel - When you visit Houston by charter bus, you'll reduce your carbon footprint and help the planet.
At BusRental.com, we've designed our process to make booking your trip as anxiety-free as possible. Check out our user-friendly online automated quote system, or call us at 1-888-502-3458 to learn more or to get a free quote.
A Charter Bus Rental—The Right Answer for Any Occasion
When you are planning a trip to Houston, you'll quickly discover that a charter bus can be the perfect vehicle for any event and for any sized group. If you're coming to Houston with a few friends, family or associates, the Executive Sprinter Van is ideal, as it seats up to 12 and offers ample luggage space. For slightly larger groups, the minibuses have a capacity of 24 to 35 passengers. With that being said, there's no limit to the size of group we can accommodate. The largest coaches hold up to 57 people comfortably and multiple buses are always available, if necessary. And if it's a celebration you're planning, you might consider one of the customized "party" buses—among the options available are state-of-the-art sound systems, dance floors and even wet bars. The party buses have room for 20-40 guests.
A charter bus can be ideal for any type of outing:
- Family events - It's great fun when the whole family travels together to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation or reunion. Use your time on the bus to catch up with family that you haven't seen in a while.
- Business meetings or company events - Houston is a great place to plan a business meeting or a company event. With a charter bus, you can use the travel time to take care of last minute details, engage in team-building, or simply let participants break the ice. It's much safer than having all your clients or coworkers travel separately, and this can allow the attendees to relax.
- Games, concerts or other excursions - There's no better way to take a group to an Astros, Texans or Rockets game, or to a show at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion or the Toyota Center. With a charter bus, the fun can start as soon as you get on the bus. You'll have your own designated driver who will take you to the front gate and pick you up when it's all over.
- School or church trips - When you're traveling with students or church members, you'll appreciate the safety and security that a charter bus offers. You'll have all participants in the same place, making sure there are no worries about locating a lost attendee. What’s even better is that your participants will build friendships and memories that last a lifetime.
A Few of the Many Great Attractions in Houston
- Sports Venues and Golf Courses: Make no mistake about it...this is a sports town with franchises in three major professional sports - the Rockets of the NBA, the Texans in the NFL and, of course, Major League Baseball's World Champion Houston Astros. It's also a golfer's paradise, from Augusta Pines to Wildcat Golf Club, from The Houstonian and Cypress to Eagle Pointe and BlackHorse, there are many fareways to conquer.
- Arts and Culture: Houston is a festival town - the Livestock Show and Rodeo is the largest in the world, with BBQ competitions, concerts and more. The Museum of Fine Arts, one of the biggest in the nation, houses more than 64,000 art works. There's also live entertainment at the Alley Theater, or you can catch a performance by the Houston Grand Opera, the Houston Symphony Orchestra or the Houston Ballet.
- Historic Sites and Landmarks: The Holocaust Museum Houston is one of the country's finest, with an extensive collection of artifacts on Jewish life and Nazi propaganda. Another popular attraction is the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, or you can take a tour of the Battleship Texas.
- Parks and Outdoor Activities: Houston boasts more than 300 public parks, as well as the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center.
- Shopping and Restaurants: It's not all steak and burgers in Houston, though you'll find some of America's premier steakhouses here. There's also a strong Tex-Mex presence, as well as Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Ethiopian and Bosnian cuisine. Travel to the Mahatma Gandhi District for the best Indian and Pakistani food in the South. For high-end shopping, there's nothing quite like the Houston Galleria, but there are also many small, one-of-a-kind emporiums along 19th Street in the Heights.
What's the Cost for a Charter Bus Rental?
One of the best reasons to choose a charter bus for your travel needs is the flexibility it offers, both with respect to where you can go and how long you can stay there. Accordingly, the cost of renting a charter bus trip will depend on a variety of factors, including when and where you go, how many people travel with you and how long you are gone. There are, however, some ways that you can minimize the cost:
- Book your trip as early as possible - you'll have more options
- If your excursion requires that you stay overnight on the way to, or from, Houston, you'll need to pay for your driver's accommodations. Your hotel may offer discounted or free lodging for your driver.
- Check with your hotel and all event venues to see if there's a place nearby where your bus can be parked at no or little cost
Reserve Your Charter Bus to Houston Today
To request a free quote, visit our free online automated system, or call 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our courteous and professional representatives.