So, you've decided to go to Dallas for a family gathering or a vacation with a group of friends? Perhaps you're planning a company outing or business meeting in Dallas? What’s the most important part of the trip? Getting everyone there and back safely and comfortably. The best way to do that? With a charter bus rental from BusRental.com! BusRental.com has been the leading provider of charter bus travel to the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex for more than 30 years. Thanks to our vast fleet of modern coaches, we can meet the needs of any group, of any size. Setting up your outing is simple and stress-free - just visit us online or call one of our representatives at 1-888-502-3458 to get a free quote or to learn more about how we can help you.
Looking for a Charter Bus to Take You to Dallas? You're Covered!!!
There are endless attractions in Dallas, with something for everyone. It's considered a mecca by serious shoppers, but it's also a great place to catch world class sports or entertainment. Take in the history of Dealey Plaza, visit the Dallas Museum of Art, get some real Texas barbeque or play a round on one the nation's finest golf courses. While there is a lot to do, be sure you don't turn your trip into a lot of work! A charter bus rental from BusRental.com is a great way to travel, and here's why:
- You can relax - With a charter bus, you'll have someone else handling all the details - checking the map, negotiating traffic and looking for parking. From the time you step on the bus until you disembark at the end of your trip, we'll handle all your travel needs.
- You'll be safe and secure - Our drivers undergo regular and rigorous training, so they're ready to respond to any contingency. In addition, there's only one way on and off our coaches, so no one will be able to wander in unnoticed. You and your personal items will always be secure.
- You can count on us - Cancellations or delays? Not with a charter bus. Also, because you'll be on the same coach for your entire trip and your luggage will always be with you, there's no worry about a missed connection or lost bags.
- You have nearly endless options - One of the most popular advantages of a charter bus is the flexibility it offers. We don't have a small selection of prepackaged trips from which you have to choose. Instead, you tell us where you want to go, when you want to be there and how long you want to stay. We'll handle all the details!
More Compelling Reasons to Rent a Charter Bus to Dallas
You've probably already come to the realization that there's nothing that compares to a charter bus for getting your party to and from Dallas. There are, however, even more benefits to traveling by charter bus:
- It's the most "hassle-free" way to go - There's no TSA line when you rent a bus, and you won't have to take your shoes off, unless you just want to relax. You'll never have to put your phone on "bus mode," as you'll be able to be on any device at any time. We also won't check how much shampoo (or adult beverages) you've brought on board!
- You won't be strapped down in an uncomfortable seat - There's plenty of room between you and the seat in front of you, and your seat is luxurious and comfy. In addition, you can get up whenever you wish and stroll about the spacious aisles.
- You can change your plans or even book at the last minute - It's almost never a problem to make itinerary changes, or even to set up an entire trip with relatively short notice.
- You'll leave a smaller carbon footprint on the planet - Traveling by charter bus is one of the most environmentally friendly ways to get from here to there and back.
Perhaps most importantly, booking a charter bus trip is a breeze. Check out our user-friendly online automated quote system at BusRental.com or call us at 1-888-502-3458 for a free quote or to learn more about our services.
No Matter the Occasion - A Charter Bus is Ideal!
Whether it's business or pleasure that takes you to Dallas, or whether you're traveling with an intimate group of friends or family, or a large entourage, we have the right coach for you. For small groups, the Executive Sprinter Van, with accommodations for 12 and plenty of luggage room, is the perfect fit. If you are visiting Dallas with a mid-sized group, with anywhere from 24 to 35 participants, our mini buses will meet all your needs. If you have a large group, there is no need to worry. Our largest coaches seat 57 comfortably and we have a vast network of service providers, so multiple bus rentals are always an option. If the trip's a celebration, consider one of our "party" buses, with high-end sound systems and room for 20 to 40 party guests.
A charter bus can be the optimal travel mode for any type of outing or occasion, including:
- A game, concert or other event - When you want to catch the Cowboys with a group of fellow fans, take in a show at the American Airlines Center or enjoy any attraction with a large group, a charter bus is the best way to go. We'll take you right to the gate and pick you up when it's over. This gives you the opportunity to start the party once you step on the bus.
- Family outings - Whether it's a birthday party, wedding, anniversary, graduation or reunion, your family will have an unforgettable experience on a charter bus. You'll have time to catch up with family members, as well as share and create great memories.
- Company and corporate meetings or events - For business meetings or company outings, charter bus travel offers advantages over all other modes of travel. You'll be able to use your travel time productively, doing some final preparations for your meeting, engaging in team-building exercises, or just letting your participants get to know each other.
- School or church excursions - There's no method of travel that offers the safety and accountability you want with a school trip or church outing. You'll all travel together, so you won't have to worry about anyone getting lost or encountering any trouble. It's also a great opportunity for students and parishioners to build new and lasting friendships and to strengthen your organization.
There Are Many Great Reasons to Visit Dallas!
- Arts and Culture: Patrons of the arts know Dallas as a mecca for performing and visual arts. The Dallas Arts District draws visitors from across the Southwest, and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra is among the finest in the country. The Winspear Opera House is home to the Dallas Opera, and the Dallas Black Dance Theater performs at the Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre.
- Historic Sites and Landmarks: Dealey Plaza, the site of the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy, is one of the most visited historical attractions in the United States. The city is also known for the diversity of its architecture, including homes in the Colonial Revival, Prairie, Craftsman, Tudor, Mediterranean, Georgian and Neoclassical styles.
- Sports Venues and Golf Courses: Dallas offers fans the opportunity to take in professionals sports at the highest levels: the Cowboys (NFL), Mavericks (NBA), Stars (NHL), and Texas Rangers (MLB), who play in nearby Arlington. The city is considered one of the top destinations by Golf Digest, and offers tree-lined fairways at Luna Vista, Keeton Park, Stevens Park, Tenison and Cedar Crest golf courses.
- Parks and Outdoor Activities: The Cedar Ridge Preserve offers nearly 650 acres of wilderness, with native plant nurseries and miles of hiking trails. The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, and Trinity River Forest, are also popular places to enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Shopping and Restaurants: When you're hungry, head over to the Beltline Road, considered by many to have one of the greatest concentrations of restaurants anywhere in the nation. You'll find something for every appetite, from steaks and seafood to Indian and Thai cuisine. If those don’t intrigue you, you can also enjoy an array of other cultural foods such as classic Tex-Mex, Italian, Malaysian, Cantonese, Moroccan and Peruvian fare. And, of course, there are endless places to find barbeque. Dallas is known around the world as a shopper's heaven, from the Stone Briar Mall and the Galleria to the Shops at Legacy and Park Lane.
What Will You Pay for a Charter Bus Rental?
One of the most attractive features of charter bus travel is the flexibility it offers. You can take any number of people to just about any place and stay as long as you like. Accordingly, the price for a charter bus trip can vary substantially, based on when you travel, how many participants you have, where you go and how long you are gone.
There are, however, some ways that you can minimize the cost:
- Make your reservations as early as you can - you'll have more options.
- If your trip to Dallas requires that you stay overnight anywhere, you'll have to pay for your driver's accommodations for any night you are gone. Check with your hotel to see if there's discounted or free lodging for your driver.
- You'll also be responsible for parking. Your hotel and the event venues may be able to direct you to places nearby where your bus can be parked at no or little cost.
Reserve Your Charter Bus to Dallas Today
To request a free quote, visit our free online automated system, or call 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our courteous and professional representatives.