New Brunswick is a city of more than 55,000 people. It is the set of Middlesex County and it is where you could find Rutgers University. It has exciting attractions and wonderful sights, so be sure to get on a charter bus in New Brunswick to make sure that everyone in your travel group is safe, comfortable and relaxed.
Call BusRental.com at 1-866-569-2012 and arrange for a charter bus in New Brunswick. You would need it to easily explore the city's best attractions, and for you to do all of these:
1. Enjoy shopping and dining. New Brunswick, NJ 08901 has some great food choices. Be sure to get the best hotdogs and sandwiches at Destination Dogs, or how about Greek food at Efes Restaurant, Middle Eastern cuisines at Mamoun's Falafel Restaurant, Thai food at Thai Noodle and Easton Thai Kitchen, Mexican at Cinco de Mayo, while My Way Korean Restaurant serves the best korean dishes.
You could also splurge at Steakhouse 85, or just relax at Clydz. Other restaurants you could try out here include:
You should also check out the Grease Trucks, which are food trucks that you can find at Rutger's College Avenue campus.
2. Visit the Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum. When it comes to art, the Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum is the queen in New Brunswick. The art museum features artworks from the 19th century right through the modern times. There are some great European and American artists featured here, among around 50,000 artworks and masterpieces. They also have two children's area where you could find kid-friendly exhibits including one on children's book illustrations.
You should also check out the excellent art galleries and museums in the city:
3. Watch a performance at State Theatre and other great performance arts venues. The State Theatre is a premier venue for musical, dance and theater performances. The theater has hosted the Hub City Carnivale, Family Day and the New Jersey blues and Jazz Festival, as well as various Broadway productions, orchestra and chamber music concerts and even comedy acts. It is also here that you could find the Princeton Ballet School and the American Repertory Ballet.
Aside from the State Theatre, you could also visit the Crossroads Theatre, which is a Tony Awardee for Outstanding Regional Theatre.
Further, if you love the theater, you should also see the George St. Playhouse as it performs classic plays and new ones as well. Lastly, check out the comedic acts at Vinnie Brand's Stress Factory comedy club.
4. Enjoy the music. If you love live music, you can also get your fill at the city's many bars, which offers the best live entertainment. New Brunswick has been instrumental to the careers of Bon Jovi and the Smithereens, so do not be surprised that you catch on of the best upcoming rock band as you unwind in the city's night clubs and bars.
5. Be sure to visit the following:
You can get on a charter bus in New Brunswick, NJ to be able to visit all of these sites in a matter of hours!
6. Relax at one of the city's parks. The city has a number of parks where you could play soccer, basketball, tennis, softball, handball and other sports. Here, you could also have a quiet picnic or play at the playground. Y ou could also fish at some parks, as well as attend one of the events held in one of them. These parks are:
Getting a charter bus in New Brunswick from BusRental.com is fast and easy! Start with a free online quote that you could get from us today!