Located in Monmouth County in New Jersey, Long Branch is a city of close to 31,000 people. Long Branch is a great spot for surfing, swimming and having fun under the sun. It has Pier Village, which features great condos, high end shops and fine dining options. But this does not mean that you have to have a fat bank account to enjoy yourself in Long Branch, as there are certainly a lot of things to do here even when you are on a budget. What's more, with a bus rental in Long Branch, you can save even more!
Get your group on a comfortable, convenient and luxurious bus rental in Long Branch and make sure that everybody is safe and comfy when you tour the various sites and sights of the city. You will love how affordable it is. You can even split the costs among everybody in the group, making it even more affordable. There is truly one great way to tour the city and that is going on a bus rental in Long Branch!
And while in this beach city, be sure to:
1. Shop and dine. There is no better way to experience the best of what Long Branch has to offer than to visit Pier Village where you can get the best shopping experience coupled with great restaurants to dine in. Pier village (Long Branch, NJ 07740) has a collection of 30 restaurants and boutiques. Check out Koi Boutique, The Stone Hut, Wish, Aloha Grove, Nirvana, Carter & Cavero, Fresh Boutique, Shoe Inn, Molly & Zoey Undercover, Primo Glass & Candy's Cottage, and Molly & Zoey for some of the coolest merchandise. Or perhaps you could eat at the swanky Avenue and Le Club!
Or have a quiet meal at one of the following great restaurants:
As a bonus, you can catch several events that are exclusively held here, including outdoor movie screenings, beach parties and farmers markets.
Aside from the restaurants at Piers Village, you could get great burgers and hotdogs at Windmill or Max's Famous Hot Dogs, the best Mexican food at El Rancho Mexican Restaurant or Surf Taco. Other places you should try out:
2. Hit the beach. The main draws in Long Branch are its beautiful beaches. So be sure to visit the many beaches here. Check out Long Branch beaches where you will truly appreciate the city's seaside location. There are a handful of beautiful beaches to choose from and you can even visit the park area and stroll down the boardwalk after you swim. You can also play beach volleyball, swim, skateboard or bike here.
3. Visit the Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park. Long Branch was once a premiere beach destination in the county and it played host to a number of presidential guests. Be sure to check out the Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, so named to commemorate the seven US Presidents who visited the city: Chester A. Arthur, Ulysses S. Grant, Benjamin Harrison, Rutherford Hayes, William McKinley, James Garfield and Woodrow Wilson.
There are also other parks here, including Manhasset Creek Park, Garfield Park and Takanassee Lake Park, and Jerry Morgan Park.
4. Check out the yearly Oceanfest. The city is also home to Oceanfest, one of the biggest 4th of July celebrations in the country. Join hundreds and thousands of people as they go to the oceanfront for this all day event. Enjoy the sights, sounds and sensory overload you can only get from here. It has arts and crafts, street fairs, food and music, and certainly a lot more!
5. Watch a performance by the New Jersey Repertory Company. Whether you want to watch an old favorite or are itching to see something new, the New Jersey Repertory Company can give it to you. The group produces six plays a year and is a winner of the 2012 National Theater Company Award.
6. Tour the historic sites. Long Branch has several historic places that you should visit. Examples include:
Be sure to get a bus rental in Long Branch to help you and your friends enjoy the sites here. Get a free online quote from BusRental.com today!