Home to more than 7,000 people, Linwood is located in Atlantic County, New Jersey. It is 14 kilometers away from Atlantic City, and is a neighbor to Egg Harbor Township, Somers Point and Northfield. You can go on a day tour on a bus charter in Linwood, NJ to see the city.
A bus charter in Linwood, NJ is a great way to travel to Linwood, NJ, as well as its surrounding cities. Make sure that you get one from BusRental.com and do these things:
1. Shop at Central Square Shopping Centre. Central Square Shopping Centre brings together close to 50 retailers and services under one roof. Aside from these retailers, you can also check out the local businesses such as Shayna B Jewelry and Schoppys Since 1921.
2. Relax at a park and outdoor spaces. Linwood has a park system that spans more than 30 acres along with a biking path system that covers 33 acres of land. There is always a park where you can play soccer, football, baseball, hockey, and softball. There are playgrounds where your kids can go to. It is also at the parks where the city holds various yearly events such as the Easter Egg Hunt, Memorial Day Parade, Miss Linwood and the Halloween Parade, among others. Check out the Hartshorne Park, All Wars Memorial Park, Linwood City Park, and Meadowland.
3. Discover the city's history. Linwood has two museums that are operated by the Linwood Historical Society. These are located at the old Leedsville School and the Linwood Library. The Leedsville School museum features exhibits that dates back to the time that the city was still called Leedsville, while the Linwood Library museum called the Jim Kirk Maritime Museum focuses on exhibits that are maritime related.
You can also go to the Linwood Borough School No. 1, which is a National Historic Landmark as well as the Linwood Historic District, which holds a special place in the city's history and progress from the 1820s to the 1930s. You could also appreciate the variety of architecture in the district that includes Gothic, Colonial Revival, Queen Anne and Foursqaure styles.
4. Discover Linwood's plants and flowers! You might also want to make the trip to Linwood Arboretum where you can find unfamiliar plants and beautiful gardens. Also, you should know that Linwood is known for the orchids that are grown at Brighton Farms and its African violets that you can find at Fischer Farms.
5. Discover the great food here. First, start your day right with breakfast and bagels at Linwood Bagels (Linwood, NJ 08221) or Romanelli's On the Greene. Then you could try the great Italian food at Luke Palladino Seasonal Italian Cooking. You should also check out the Cheeseboard, La Pizzatega Restaurant & Pizzeria, Fuji Sushi & Teriyaki House, Linwood Market, and Chaba Thai and Sushi Restaurant.
A bus charter in Linwood, NJ is a great easy to reserve and arrange. Check out our Web site at BusRental.com and get a free online quote!