If you are looking for a quick getaway and day trip to Gloucester City, then you should invite your friends and family members to go along for the ride. It will be a good way to bond and have fun while also discovering new places and attractions. And the best way to get around is on a 24-passenger bus charter in Gloucester City.
Located in Camden County, Gloucester City is home to more than 11,000 people. Curious as to why people love living here? Ride a bus charter in Gloucester City and see the city. Better yet, make sure you get to do all of these:
1. Shop in Gloucester City. The city is part of an Urban Enterprise Zone, which means that you have the chance to do some tax-free shopping or pay only half of the State's required 7% sales tax. Check out the many local businesses here as well such as Sunshine Flower Shop, All Shipped Out, Between the covers Rare Book, Erin's Secret Garden, JSJ Home Accents, and Gloucester City Jewelers.
2. Check out the events at the Gloucester City Cultural Arts and Heritage Society. One of the biggest shows that is sponsored by the Gloucester City Cultural Arts and Heritage Society is the Annual Art Show, which is where you could see and buy the art works of the area's top notch artists. There are also musical performances for you to enjoy. The society aims to bring more culture and arts to the city, and hosts several exhibits, music festivals, open mikes, poetry readings and a monthly meeting for members.
3. Read at the Gloucester City Library. The City Library has a great collection of books and other holdings that can help keep you entertained for an afternoon. There are also several events that are held here, including talks on the city's history and current issues.
4. Visit the historical sites. The city has one national historical landmark and that is the Gloucester City Water Works Engine House, which was built in 1883. But the city has a lot of historic homes and building that you can visit on a bus charter in Gloucester City, New Jersey.
5. Visit the Gloucester City Marina. Go boating at the marina, where there are 24 slips available for rent. This is also where you could find the Saint Ambrose anchor monument.
6. Enjoy the area's best restaurants. Restaurants, pubs and taverns in the city combine great food with great times.
Eat the best seafood such as Cedar plank salmon, soft shell crabs and grilled bluefish at Max's Seafood Cafe. Or you could have your fill of Italian food at Vitale's Italian Bistro. At O'Donnell's 1923 Pub & Grill, you can relax and enjoy beer during happy hour, and great food. Further, you can also have the best chicken wings at The Whiskey Barrel.
Pizza options abound in the city, including New York Style Pizza, King of Pizza and Sal & Pat's Pizza.
Other restaurants you can go to include:
Find out just how affordable a bus charter in Gloucester City is by getting an online quote from BusRental.com. Want to learn more? Call us at 1-866-569-2012!