Get a Charter Bus in Winthrop, Massachusetts and Fall in Love with this Oceanside Community
Winthrop in Massachusetts is a picturesque oceanside city in Suffolk County and is home to more than 17,500 people. Winthrop is a peninsula located at the entrance to one of New England's most beautiful harbors and it offers some of the most magnificent views on the East Coast.
So why don't you check these views out for yourself? Get a charter bus in Winthrop, Massachusetts and visit as many of the spectacular sites as you can.
With a 24-passenger bus rental in Winthrop, you can take your family, friends or colleagues to any of the city's many beaches, including Winthrop Beach (Winthrop, MA 02152) and Yirrel Beach (Winthrop, MA 02152). Winthrop is also home to two historic military forts: Fort Banks and Fort Heath.
If you want to know more about the city's past, head over to:
- Deana Winthrop House, which was built in the late 1600s and is the oldest continuously lived houses as well as one of the oldest wood frame homes in the country.
- Fort Banks Mortar Battery, which is a historic mortar battery that was part of the old Fort Banks.
- Edward B. Newton School, which is a school that has been added to the National Historic Register.
- Winthrop Shore Drive, which is a historic parkway built in 1899 and added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Winthrop Center/Metcalf Square Historic District.
Wondering how to book a charter bus in Winthrop? Just call us!
Call us at 1-866-569-2012 or log on to our Web site at http://www.busrental.com to get a free online quote on a charter bus in Winthrop and to get more information about our fleet and our services.