Get on a Bus Rental in Melrose, Massachusetts and Experience Nature at its Finest
Melrose in Massachusetts has been called a lot of names: "Ponde Fielde", because of the abundance of ponds and streams in the area; "Mystic Side", because it is located in a valley north of the Mystic River; and, lastly, "Melrose", after the hills found in Melrose, Scotland, that look like the hills that the new town resembled. These names alone already give you a picture of a very picturesque and idyllic town.
However, other than its peaceful and lovely landscape dotted by charming Victorian homes, Melrose also has the conveniences of a city.
Why not get on a bus rental in Melrose, Massachusetts and see the city's true beauty for yourself?
With a 49-passenger bus rental in Melrose, you can take your group to any of these sites and attractions:
- Ell Pond (Melrose, MA 02176), which is the largest body of water in the city.
- Pine Banks Park, which is a public park technically in Malden, Massachusetts, but also has parts of it lying in Melrose territory.
- Corinthian Hall, which serves as the hub for New England's much-awaited and most interesting musical or dance performances by international artists at nights, and which, one weekends, serves as a venue for banquets and weddings.
- Swains Pond, Swains Pond and Towners Pond, which are ponds ideal for fishing.
- Mount Hood Golf Club.
- Sewall Woods Park.
- Middlesex Fells Reservation.
Want to book a bus rental in Melrose for your group? Just call us!
Call us at 1-866-569-2012 or log on to http://www.busrental.com for a free quote on your bus rental in Melrose!