Go on a Fun Summer Getaway with Bus Rental in Gloucester, Massachusetts
If you are looking to go somewhere with family, friends, colleagues or loved ones in the summer, then Gloucester in Massachusetts is a great destination. Aside from its very active fishing industry, Gloucester is also a popular summer vacation venue.
With a bus rental in Gloucester, Massachusetts, you and your group can experience a summer you will all remember.
Gloucester has many scenic spots that are worth visiting. Some of these beautiful places have even inspired many local artists, like Fitz Henry Lane. In fact, you can see a collection of Lane's paintings and drawings at the Cape Ann Museum (Gloucester, MA 01930). The city also has an art colony, Rocky Neck Art Colony, which is the oldest in the country.
Make sure to check out these places in Gloucester:
- Adventure (Gloucester, MA 01930), which is a 1926 fishing schooner that was declared a declared a National Historic Landmark.
- Ravenswood Park (Gloucester, MA 01930), which is a 600-acre nature reserve that boasts areas where you can go on a picnic and bird watch, as well 10 miles of trails and carriage paths ideal for hiking, trekking and even cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Sargent House Museum (Gloucester, MA 01930), is a historic house museum that is also home to a collection of painter John Singer Sargent's original works.
- White Ellery House (Gloucester, MA 01930), is another historic house built in 1710 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Norman's Woe, which is a rock reef on Cape Ann that is 150 meters offshore and has been the site of a several ship wrecks.
Get a 24-passenger bus rental in Gloucester, Massachusetts and treat yourselves to an unforgettable summer experience.
Call us or visit BusRental.com to book a bus rental in Gloucester, Massachusetts and have a more memorable trip.
To know more about a bus rental in Gloucester, or our fleet in general, and our services, call us at 1-866-569-2012 or log on to http://www.busrental.com.