If you're planning a trip to the Baltimore area, book a charter bus from BusRental.com. We have been the leading provider of luxury charter bus travel to the Baltimore metro area for more than three decades. Whether you're visiting Baltimore with a group of your closest friends or for a large corporate outing, you'll find just the right coach in our extensive fleet of comfortable, spacious and well-maintained vehicles, with all the modern amenities. Best of all, it's easy to book your coach or to learn more about the services we provide. Simply contact us online or call 1-888-502-3458 to get a free quote or to talk to one of our courteous and professional representatives.
Setting Up a Charter Bus Trip? Let Us Take Care of the details!
From the Inner Harbor to Mount Vernon, from the homes of Edgar Allen Poe and Babe Ruth to the spot where the Star-Spangled Banner was written, Baltimore's a city steeped in history—with more than 65,000 buildings on the National Historic Register, it's second to no other American city. The best way to see the historic sites in Baltimore? In the sumptuous surroundings of a charter bus from BusRental.com. It's America's favorite way to travel and here's are just some of the reasons why:
- With a charter bus, you don't have to select from one of a handful of prepackaged options.
- You can travel without worry or stress - You won't have to keep your eye on the GPS or the map, or drive around the block looking for a place to park. Once you get on the bus, we'll handle all the details.
- You can typically book a trip or make changes at the last minute, thanks to our vast network of service providers. You'll want to make your reservation as early as possible, though, as that will ensure that your trip is affordable and you get the coach you want.
- You'll be helping the planet—When you put everyone on the same coach, you dramatically reduce your carbon footprint when compared to everyone taking cars.
Even More Great Reasons to Charter a Bus
You might already be convinced that renting a charter bus is the way to go, but here are some more benefits to charter bus travel:
- You won't get lost — and neither will your luggage!!—Our professional drivers will take you from door-to-door, so you'll never have to try to figure out where to make your connection. Delays and cancellations? Virtually unheard of with charter bus travel. And you won't be looking at a luggage carousel, wondering what happened to your bags. They'll be with you all the time.
- There's no TSA line and you won't have to put your phone on "bus mode" - The only reason you'll take your shoes off - to kick up your feet! No worries either about bringing your favorite shampoo or other toiletries, and you can be on your device at any time - no one will ever ask you to turn off your phone.
- You'll have room to move — Your knees won't be banging against the seat in front of you, and you won't carom off the other seats as you move about the bus. Our coaches have plush and spacious seating and wide aisles for your comfort.
- A charter bus offers unparalleled safety and security — Our drivers undergo regular and extensive skills training, so they know how to keep you safe in any situation. In addition, because there's only one way on and off the bus, you won't have to worry about your personal items or your safety.
At BusRental.com, we've streamlined our process to make booking your trip as simple and stress-free as possible. You can use our state-of-the-art online automated quote system or call us at 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our knowledgeable and friendly representatives.
A Bus Rental is Great for Any Event
Whatever you plan to do in Baltimore, there's a bus that's the perfect size for your group and has the all the options you need. If you're traveling to the Charm City for a family outing or with a small group, consider our Executive Sprinter Van, which seats 12 people comfortably and has ample space for luggage and keepsakes. If you're bringing a mid-sized group to Baltimore, there's the mini-bus, which will accommodate anywhere from 24 to 35 people. Of course, there's really no limit to the number of people you can bring—we have buses that will hold up to 57 people and can always provide multiple coaches, if necessary.
We rent charter buses for almost any type of excursion, including:
- Business meetings or company events - With a charter bus, you can take advantages of the ride to engage in team-building exercises, allow participates to get to know each other, or engage in last minute preparations before a big meeting. It's an ideal way to get your employees together in a safe, stress-free space outside of the work environment.
- Special events, such as concerts or big games - For a trip to Camden Yards to catch the O's or M&T Bank Stadium to take in a Ravens game, a charter bus is the way to travel like a pro. The same is true if you're going to Baltimore for a show at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. With a charter bus, we'll take you to the front gate and bring you safely home after everything's over.
- School or church trips -; When you're responsible for the safety and well-being of students, or your church family, there's no better way to travel than by charter bus. You won't have to worry about getting everyone at the destination at the same time, and you won't have concerns about people wandering the city on their own.
- Family events - Whether it's a special birthday party, an anniversary, graduation, a bridal party or rehearsal dinner, or even a reunion, there's no better way to get even closer to your family than to travel on a charter bus. It's a great opportunity to catch up with relatives you see only occasionally, and it's also a great way to ensure that everybody shows up.
Some of the Things You Don't Want to Miss When You Come to Baltimore
- Historic Sites and Landmarks: Baltimore is one of the most historic places on the North American continent, from Francis Scott Key's Star-Spangled Banner House to the home of Edgar Allen Poe, from Mount Vernon to Fort McHenry. You can also explore the places where slaves found freedom at the end of the underground railway.
- Sports Venues and Golf Courses: Baltimore's professional sports franchises—the Orioles and the Ravens — are both former world champions and fan favorites. There's also the Pimlico Race Course, home to thoroughbred racing's Preakness Stakes, the middle leg of the Triple Crown. Baltimore's a popular destination for golfers, too, with a couple of the top municipal links in the country — Clifton Park and Mount Pleasant Golf Course.
- Arts and Culture: The Charm City is home to a number of highly respected art galleries, such as the Current and the Creative Alliance at the Patterson. Live music lovers go to Ottobar, Rams Head Live and The 8X10
- Parks and Outdoor Activities: When you need some fresh air, you'll have lots of choices in B'more. Druid Hill, opened in the 1860s, is the oldest, but Clifton Park, with more than 250 acres, has a little something for everyone.
- Shopping and Restaurants: When you come to Baltimore, you have to have fresh seafood - check out the Black Olive or Wit & Wisdom: A Tavern. You'll also find outstanding Italian restaurants, with Sotto Sopra at the top of many lists. Enjoy large scale shopping at the White March Mall or boutique shopping in the Hampden Falls Neighborhood or at the Village of Cross Keys.
How Much Will a Baltimore Bus Rental Cost?
Of course, one of the benefits of a charter bus is flexibility, both in where you go and how long you stay there. For that reason, the cost of renting a charter bus trip can vary significantly, based on a variety of factors. Accordingly, the total price can be impacted by the number of people traveling, the specific coach you choose (as well as the options it offers), the number of days you'll be gone and when you travel. Here are some recommendations to help you get the best price on a charter bus rental:
- Make your reservation as early as possible — you'll have more choices
- If your trip requires that you stay overnight on the way to Baltimore, you'll be responsible for your driver's accommodations. Check with your hotel to see if they'll offer free or discounted lodging for the driver.
- Ask the hotel or the event venue where your bus can park at no or little cost
Book Your Trip Today
To request a free quote, visit our free online automated system, or call 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our courteous and professional representatives.