Mount Prospect, Illinois, is a village in Elk Grove and Wheeling Townships in Cook County. This northwest suburb of Chicago is home to more than 54,000 and boasts an extensive school system and a strong business base. Ride a charter bus in Mount Prospect, Illinois, and get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city while you explore this vibrant community with a small-town charm.
Now where to go and what to do in Mount Prospect?
1. Lions Recreation Center. Lions Recreation Center at Mount Prospect Park District houses a gymnasium, a ballet studio, a stage, and a multi-purpose hall. The center also offers summer day camps and other programs, like programs on basketball, fencing, and karate. You can also find Big Surf Wave Pool here.
2. The Studio. The Studio is Mount Prospect Park District's center for visual arts. Aside from offering art classes for young kids, it also hosts birthday parties.
3. Meadows Aquatic Center. Get on a charter bus in Mount Prospect, Illinois and head to the Meadows Family Aquatic Center. The center has a zero-depth flatwater pool that kids will surely enjoy. There are also drop slides, interactive water features, a lap pool, and a diving board.
4. Randhurst Village. This shopping mall houses retail stores, specialty shops, and national brands that include Costco Carson Pirie Scott, Home Depot, Old Navy, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are also restaurants here like Chipotle Mexican Grill Buffalo Wild Wings, Pei Wei Asian Diner, and Steal 'n Shake, among others.
5. Big Surf Wave Pool. Herd the entire family into a charter bus in Mount Prospect, Illinois, and have fun at Big Surf Wave Pool. You can experience the ocean with breaking surf and rolling waves without actually going to one. Big Surf will give you the beach experience, sans the sand. You can ride 3-foot cresting waves and enjoy the zero-depth pool as it settles afterwards into a relaxing cool, blue harbor.
6. RecPlex. RecPlex is a 93,000 sq. ft. recreation complex with a swimming pool, triple court gymnasium, racquetball courts, and indoor track. There are also cardiovascular and strength training stations, fitness studios, and multipurpose rooms. Aside from these, RecPlex offers summer day camps and before- and after-school day care programs.
7. Parks. The Mount Prospect Park District has many parks offering various facilities and amenities. Some of these parks are:
These parks have amenities and features like playgrounds, open spaces, trails, picnic areas, gardens, and ball fields.
Do you need to book a charter bus in Mount Prospect, Illinois to take care of your group's transportation needs while touring the village? Simply call BusRental.com at 1-866-569-2012. You can also get a free online quote by just filling out a short form from our site. We have a fleet of clean and well-maintained buses for a convenient and comfortable trip, and we have professional and well-trained drivers who will take you to your desired destinations safely.