Canton is a city of more than 23,000 people. It boasts several attractions and friendly residents who will welcome visitors. Get a bus rental and charter in Canton, Georgia and explore the city today.
You can get a bus rental and charter in Canton, Georgia and:
1. Play golf at the Fairways of Canton. You will want to try playing at this golf course. Apart from the 18-hole par 72, 6,500 yards of golfing fun, you also get the best views in the city. Other golf courses you can go to include Woodmont Golf & Country Club, Canton Golf Club, and Bridgemill Athletic Club.
2. Visit the Cherokee Arts Center. The Cherokee Arts Center is housed inside a former Canton Methodist Church, a national historic building. The arts center is a premier arts venue for the entire county, and holds several events and activities for both adults and children. You can find exhibits that feature the best local and regional artists. You can also catch the Arts Ball and the Canton Festival of the Arts here if you are in town during these two events.
3. See who's performing at the Historic Canton Theatre. The Historic Canton Theatre is where you go to see the best performances and concerts in the county. The theater was built in the early 1900s and has recently been restored.
4. Check out the Cherokee County History Museum. The Cherokee County History Museum and Visitors Center has permanent exhibits that give you a glimpse into the history of the county, and several temporary exhibits. You can enjoy an interactive iPad presentation, or watch videos on real citizens as they tell you their story. This is operated by the Cherokee County Historical Society, which helps preserve the county's historical sites.
5. Visit the Crescent Farm Historical Center. Crescent Farm features a Georgian Revival house that was built in the 1920s and a rock barn that was built in 1906. You can rent the rock barn for your events.
6. Satisfy your cravings. Fall in love with the seafood served at Goin' Coastal, or the old time favorites at Downtown Kitchen. You can also have a hearty breakfast at Keithsburg Cafe, or have great comfort food at Riverstone Corner Bistro.
The city also has a world of flavors just waiting for you, with restaurants serving various cuisines. You can try Yoon Sushi's Japanese fare, or the German and French food at Bistro C. You might also want to try La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant, Tapatios Mexican Restaurant or La Bamba Mexican Bar and Grill, or check out the Italian food at the Taste of Italy or Alessandro's Italian Cafe.
Then you have the old favorites at Basket Shack, or light sandwiches at R & M Sandwich Shop and the bagels at Soho Bagel Co. Then you have Brooklyn Joe's, which serve the best pizzas in the city.
Other restaurants that you should try include: China Wok, Williamson Bros Bar-B-Q, Mizu, and the Winchester Woodfire Grill.
It is that easy to have a world of convenience and fun during your vacation!