With a population of about 85,000, Sunrise is one of the bigger cities in Broward County. There are some attractions here that you should not miss, so get on a charter bus in Sunrise, Florida and visit these sites.
A charter bus in Sunrise, Florida can take you to:
1. Sawgrass Mills. Sawgrass Mills holds the distinction of being the biggest single-story mall in the country and is the second biggest mall in the state of Florida. It has more than 300 stores spread out in more than 2.38 million square feet of space and is anchored by 20 establishments, including The Sports Authority, Last Call By Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's the Outlet Store, and American Signature Store.
2. Markham Park. Markham Park and Target Range has several unique features, such as an airfield, disc golf course, boat ramps, mountain bike trails, tennis and racquetball courts, a watercraft lake, playgrounds, and campgrounds, among other things. The mountain bike trail is reason enough to come here as you get around 10 miles of trails that every biking enthusiast will find enjoyable. You can also bring your dogs here and have them play at Barkham at Markham. Further, do visit the Fox Observatory if you are in Markham Park at dusk on a Saturday.
3. The BB&T Center. The BB&T Center is an indoor arena that has 70 suites and more than 2,600 club seats. It is a premiere venue for basketball and ice hockey games, as well as concerts. This is the home arena of the Florida Panthers of the National Hockey League.
4. Strikers Family Sports Center. Treat the whole family to a day of fun at Strikers Family Sportscenter. There is something for everyone here, including arcade games, food, a bowling facility, and a full bar.
5. VF Outlet. If you want to shop and still save, check out the VF Outlet. There are times when the crowd gets thick, but that is part of the fun. Bargain hunting here means getting branded clothing at a fraction of the original price.
6. Barbie Dream House Experience. If you have little girls in your group, be sure to drop by Barbie Dream House Experience. Not only are you able to buy some of their stuff, but they have a lot of Barbie merchandise on display. So much so that it feels like a museum.
7. Get Fit. There are a lot of parks in the city where you can get fit and fabulous. Go to Sunrise Tennis Club, a premier tennis facility with 15 courts for you to choose from. Then you have the Nob Hill Soccer Club Park, Piper Field, Sunrise Athletic Complex, and other sports facilities. You also have the option to just enjoy open spaces, get on walking, jogging and running trails, have a picnic, or take the kids to the playground at Flamingo Park, Oscar Wind Park, Village Square Park, and Welleby Park. Plus, you can swim at one of the four aquatic facilities in the city: Sunrise Civic Center Aquatics Complex, Welleby Pool, Village Beach Club, and Roarke Pool.
You could also check out golf courses such as the Sunrise Lakes Golf Course, Springtree Golf Club, and Sunrise Country Club.