Pembroke Pines is located in Broward County and is home to more than 155,000 people. The city is the second most populous in the county and the 11th in the state. Gather your friends and family members on a bus rental and charter in Pembroke Pines, Florida and explore the city now!
Here are the things you can do in Pembroke:
1. Play golf at the Pembroke Lakes Golf and Racquet Club. This golf course was designed by John Sanford and, after a renovation in 2007, it features several improved amenities, including paspalum supreme glass, drainage system, GPS-equipped golf carts, lakes, and water bunkers. The golf course also has a lounge and restaurant, banquet facilities, tennis courts, and a swimming pool.
2. Check out who's performing at the Susan B. Katz Theater. The theater seats 450 people and is where you can watch performances from the Pembroke Pines Theatre of Performing Arts.
3. Visit Studio 18. If you want to see fine art exhibits and experience seeing an artist at work, then head out to Studio 18. The gallery curates eight shows every year. Another venue that you could go to if you want to see art is the Glass Gallery at City Hall. It holds six shows every year and features only the best works by local artists.
4. Celebrate with the entire city! Pembroke Pines holds several yearly events and festivals. Join the Arts and Crafts Festival in the Pines, see the annual concert of the Symphony of America, be part of the Storybook Festival, or enjoy the Children's Film Festival, whichever takes place during your visit. Just be sure that you get a bus rental and charter in Pembroke Pines, Florida to make your time at these festivals even more memorable.
5. Go on a food trip! Check out local dining favorites in the city. There's the Sosta Caffe, Capriccio Ristorante, Brusketta Italian Caffe, or Antonio's Pizza & Italian Restaurant for those who are craving Italian food. You can also enjoy Indian food at Ruchi Indian Restaurant, or Mexican food at I Love Tacos, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, or Salsa Fiesta. Then you can go to Bare Bones for some great barbeque. Check out the Pub, which serves British food, burgers, and beer. Or perhaps head out to Mikan Japanese Restaurant to taste some of the best sushi and Japanese food. The city also has two great places for Mediterranean fare: Gyroville and Mezes Greek Taverna.
You can start your day right with a hearty breakfast at Mayor's Cafe. Other restaurants you try include Este 'S Mucho Perro, Supunnahong Thai, Red Yabba, Power Smoothie, and Cracker Barrel.
6. Shop at Pembroke Lakes Mall. This indoor mall has 145 stores spread out in a total retail area of more than 1.1 million square feet. It is anchored by four stores including JC Penney and Macy's. Another mall you can check out is the Shops at Pembroke Gardens, where you can shop at different national retailers and local businesses, including charming CHARLIE, Sephora, Sleep Number by Select Comfort, Old Navy, Ann Taylor, Maui Nix Surf Shop, and Portrait Innovations. There are also dozens of restaurants here.
7. Check out C.B. Smith Park. Here, you can enjoy a very diverse mix of recreational opportunities such as tubing, camping, golfing, and playing tennis, among other activities. You can also visit the Paradise Cove Water Park, where you can go on the Paradise Pipeline waterslides, as well as Sharky's Lagoon, Crazy Creek, and Parrot's Point.