Palm Bay has been awarded by Forbes Magazine as one of the country's fastest growing cities. It has also been named as the "Most Innovative City" in 2010. With more than 103,000 people calling it home, it is the biggest city on Space Coast and among the biggest cities in Central Florida. A bus charter in Palm Bay, Florida can easily take you there.
Go on a tour with a bus charter in Palm Bay, Florida and do:
1. Check out the Haunted History Tour of Palm Bay. This haunted house is operated by a non-profit and promises to scare the living daylights out of guests. You get a guide tour that will take you through different classic scenes such as Indiana Jones, Calypso's shack and Frankenstein's laboratory, among others. You will encounter zombies, vampires, werewolves, and other creatures of the night.
2. Palm Bay is part of Florida's Space Coast. The Space Coast is known for more than 72 miles of beach that lines the Atlantic Ocean.
3. Enjoy fishing. There are several fishing charters that would take you fishing in the Atlantic Ocean. Or you could go to the Castaways Point Park.
4. Experience world class golf. With the city's natural beauty, it is easy to find a world-class golf course here. The Majors Golf Club at Bayside Lakes has 18 holes of fun and was designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay. Jo Daddy's Lighted Golf Course, on the other hand, has nine holes spread over 1,470 yards of space. The par 29 course was designed by George Eck.
5. Visit Turkey Creek Sanctuary. This is a great place to see endangered plants and animals. It also features a four thousand-feet boardwalk, jogging trails, and a nature trail. Some of the animals you could see here are alligators, manatees, gar fish, birds and others.
6. Palm Bay has more than two dozen parks for you to play or relax in. These parks have features that everyone could enjoy. That includes having two handicap accessible parks, a cyclocross park, dog parks, a skateboarding park, picnic facilities, basketball courts, football fields, fishing piers, boat launches and others. On top of these parks, you also have miles and miles of trails that you can get on. Some of the best parks you can go to include the Palm Bay Regional Park, Ais Trail Park, Arc Park, Bill Madden Park, Castaways Point Park, Dade Circle Park, Dewar Park, Driskell Memorial Park, Graffiti Skate Zone, Liberty Park, Pollak Park, and Sacrifice Park.
You can also get free Wi-Fi access at West Oaks Park, Palm Bay Municipal Complex, Inspiration Park, Knecht Park, Liberty Park, and McGriff Park.
7. Catch the city's biggest events. You can have more fun if you catch the city's sponsored events such as the Concerts in the Park, Food Truck Wars, Holiday Parade, Independence Day Celebration, Movies in the Park, Playday, Skate Jam, Turkey Creek 5k Trail Run, Cyclocross Race, Palm Bay Idol, and Fall Fest.