If you're taking a group to Miami, whether it's a business event or a vacation with friends and family, you don't want to have to worry about checking the map or finding a place to park. There's a simpler way to enjoy all that the "Magic City" has to offer - in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus rental from BusRental.com. We've been the industry leader in charter bus travel to the Miami-Dade area for more than three decades, thanks to our unmatched fleet of modern coaches with all the amenities. Because of our vast network of charter service providers, we offer nearly endless options and can accommodate most last-minute changes and bookings. There's really no mode of transportation that's easier to arrange - contact us online or talk to one of our experienced agents at 1-888-502-3458. Start planning your trip to Miami today!
Headed to Miami? We'll Take Care of All the Details
Maybe you're looking forward to a world class shopping or dining experience, or want to take in the rich history in south Florida. You might want to play some golf, catch a game, or just chill on the beach. In Miami, you can do it all, and there's no better way to experience everything this great city has to offer than on a charter bus. Here are just a few of the benefits of seeing sunny southern Florida on a charter bus for BusRental.com:
- A charter bus is one of the safest ways to travel. Our drivers receive extensive skills training so they know how to handle any contingency. In addition, because of the limited access to a bus, you won't have to worry about unwanted guests, and you and your personal items will always be secure.
- It's a totally "hassle-free" way to travel - First of all, you'll have someone else doing all the driving. There'll be none of the stress of fighting traffic or making certain you didn't miss a turn. You also won't have to wait in a TSA line, and we'll never ask you to take off your shoes. In addition, there's no requirement that you put your device on "bus mode". You can stay in touch with friends and family at all times.
- There's no method of travel that offers the flexibility you'll have with a charter bus rental. In fact, there are no two charter bus trips that are ever the same. You decide where you want to go and when you want to be there - in most instances, you'll only be limited by your imagination.
- You'll never miss a connection or lose a bag - You'll travel on the same bus your entire trip and your luggage will always be with you.
Even More Great Reasons to Choose Charter Bus Travel!
If you're not already convinced that a charter bus is the best way to go, consider these additional benefits:
- It's the most reliable way to travel - Delays and cancellations? Virtually unheard of when you travel by charter bus. Because of our large fleet of luxury coaches, we are able to deal with just about any contingency and get you where you want to go when you want to be there.
- Charter buses offer comfort and room to move - Our seats are spacious and comfortable. We offer lots of leg room (regardless of where you are on the bus) and there's plenty of room to move around or even stand in the aisle. You won't have anyone telling you to return to your seat - you'll have the freedom to move about at your leisure.
- Last minute changes or bookings are usually no problem - Because of our extensive contacts with service providers, and the wide array of vehicles in our fleet, we can accommodate a change of plans, and can often put together the trip you want with short notice - but it's always to your advantage to book early!
- You'll be helping the planet - Bus travel is also one of the most environmentally friendly ways to get from here to there.
At BusRental.com, we've built our systems with the goal of taking all the stress and difficulty out of booking your trip. Visit our world-class online automated quote system or call us at 1-888-502-3458 to get a free quote or to talk to one of our helpful and knowledgeable agents.
A Charter Bus - Ideal for Any Outing
Regardless of what you plan to see and do in Miami, there's a BusRental.com coach that will fit the bill. There's virtually no limit to the number of people you can take on your trip. Our largest coaches comfortably seat as many as 57 guests and multiple coaches are always an option. If you're traveling to Florida with a group of 24 to 35 people, our minibuses are just right.
We also have customized "party" buses, with state-of-the-art sound systems and room for up to 40 guests. If it’s a small family celebration, we have the Executive Sprinter Van, with accommodations for 12 and ample space for luggage and souvenirs.
A charter bus rental is the perfect way to travel for any kind of event, including:
- Games, concerts or other outings - Why not get a group of friends and family together and catch a Dolphins game, or take in a concert at the American Airlines Arena or the Fillmore Miami Beach? With a charter bus, the party starts when you get on the bus. We'll take you right to the venue and pick you up when it's over.
- School or church trips - Whether it’s a school sports team, a class trip, or a youth outing, a charter bus is the way to go. You'll all travel together, so there's no worry about anyone getting lost. It's also a great way to build camaraderie.
- Business conferences, meetings and team-building events - A charter bus offers many advantages when you're taking a group of employees somewhere. You can use the time on the bus productively, handling last minute details, preparing participants or letting people get to know each other. In addition, you'll save time, as you won't have to wait for the stragglers to show up.
- Family celebrations - Whether it's a reunion, an anniversary, a birthday party or a wedding, a charter bus brings you all together. You can use the ride to catch up with family members you haven't seen in a while. In addition, you won't have to worry about whether everyone will be there on time - you'll all be traveling together.
Here Are Just a Few of the Many Sights to See in Miami!
- Arts and Culture: Miami boasts the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, one of the largest in the nation. The Arsht Center houses the Florida Grand Opera, the Ziff Ballet Opera House, the Carnival Studio Theater, and the Knight Concert Hall. Stop by in December for the Olympics of Art, considered by many to be the largest art exhibition in the world. Make sure you also immerse yourself in the local music scene - rumba, conga, soca, samba, meringue, steel drums and calypso are all abundant here.
- Historic Sites and Landmarks: Did you know that the oldest house in the entire United States is here, in Barnacle State Park? There's also a Spanish monastery, built nearly 900 years ago in Europe and reassembled here in the 1950s.
- Parks and Outdoor Activities: In Miami, when you go outside, the first place you want to go is the beaches. Bal Harbour, Haulover, Lummus Park and Hobie are among the local favorites. There are also plenty of places for canoeing, kayaking, hiking or bird watching.
- Sports Venues and Golf Courses: The Heat (NBA), Panthers (NHL), Marlins (MLB) and Dolphins (NFL) all play here, so there's plenty of opportunities for the professional sports fan. In the fall, you can also catch the Hurricanes, one of the storied programs of college football. This is southern Florida, so you know that there's world class golf here—some of the top courses include Costa Greens, Killian Greens, Palmetto, Briar Bay and the Doral Golf Resort.
- Shopping and Restaurants: Because of the huge Latino population, this is one of the best places in the country to get authentic Mexican food—Talavera, Paquitos and Cheen Huaye are among the best. For Cuban cuisine, check out De Rodriguez Cuba. There's also something for every shopper, from the Dolphin Mall, with more than 200 retailers, to the one-of-a-kind boutiques along Collins Avenue and Lincoln Road.
What Will a Charter Bus Trip Cost?
One of the most attractive features of charter bus travel is the flexibility it gives you—you can be gone a few hours or a few days, and you can travel a few miles or a great distance. Because of this flexibility, the cost of a trip can vary significantly, based on such factors as the number of participants, size of coach, miles traveled, time gone, and even the time of year that you book your trip.
There are, however, some steps you can take to help get the most affordable price for your trip:
- Book as early as possible - this will give you more choices
- If you are booking a multi - day trip, with a stop en route to Miami, you'll be responsible for lodging for your driver. Check with your hotel to see if they offer discounted or free lodging for bus drivers with large groups.
- Do some research to see if there are places near your hotel and any venues where your bus driver can park at little or no cost
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to Miami Today
To obtain a free quote, visit our free online automated system, or call 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our representatives.