Hialeah is home to around 225,000 people, making it the sixth biggest city in Florida in terms of population. The city is part of the Greater Miami area and has the highest concentration of Cuban residents in the country, which is at 74%. Explore the city on a bus rental and charter in Hialeah, Florida today.
You can charter a bus rental and charter in Hialeah, Florida from BusRental.com by calling 1-866-569-2012. It is as easy as that. One call and you would have your own bus to take you and your group to do these top five things in Hialeah:
1. You could have fun at the Hialeah Park Race Track. The track features quarter horse racing as well as a casino with more than 880 games, including electronic Roulette and Blackjack, live poker games, and other features. What's more, the Hialeah Park is a national historic landmark.
2. Shop at Westland Mall. Westland Mall is an enclosed shopping mall that has more than 100 stores and is anchored by Sears, Macy's and JCPenney.
3. Check out some of the finest restaurants in the city. You can take a respite from the crowds in Miami and just drop by any of the great restaurants in Hialeah. There is Franky's Deli Warehouse for a quick sandwich, or Asian Garden for mouth-watering Chinese and Japanese dishes. Meanwhile, China Casa has great Chinese food. You can also check out authentic Italian food at Sapori D'Italia Cafe Brick Oven Pizza. For some Latin American or Mexican flavor, you can go to Latin House American, Taco Shop Mexican Grill, or El Rinconcito De Santa Barbara.
The best restaurants here, though, are those that serve Cuban fare, including Cuban Guys, El Palacio De Los Jugos, Chico's Restaurant, Molina's Ranch Restaurant, La Vina Aragon, Morro Castle, Latin Cafe 2000, El Mejor Batido De Hialeah, Maruch Cafeteria, and La Casa Del Churrasco.
You may also get quick refreshments at Aravita Coffee, Smoothies And Bubble Tea, or get hot wings and hot dogs at Rico Pan Pizzeria & Grill. You should also try Mi Fondita.
4. Visit the Hialeah Seaboard Air Line Railway Station. This depot was built in the 1920s and is very similar to the Naples Seaboard Station. You can catch Tri-Rail trains here and also enjoy the mission-style and Spanish revival architecture of this historic landmark.
5. Play golf at the Country Club of Miami. This club has two courses: the West Course, which has 18 holes spread over more than 7,000 yards and has a par of 72, and the East Course, which has 18 holes spread over close to 6,500 yards with a 70 par.
If you want to know how much you could save by getting a bus rental and charter in Hialeah, Florida from us.