Clearwater is home to more than 107,000 people. The seat of Pinellas County, Clearwater is known as an active center for Scientology, as well as for its award-winning beaches. Discover everything that the city has to offer when you get on a charter bus in Clearwater, Florida.
Tour with a charter bus in Clearwater, Florida and do not miss out doing these activities:
1. Catch annual events. The city has several annual festivals that are very popular and well-attended. Experience any of these events as they happen at different times of the year:
2. Immerse yourself in the arts. The city might be known for its beaches, but art lovers would also enjoy it here. Why not get a charter bus in Clearwater, Florida and check out the city's public artworks, which is part of the Clearwater Public Art and Design Program. Or you can check out the historic Capitol Theatre, which is now being revitalized. Or Ed Fletcher's Early Bird Dinner Theater to see what's playing at the Francis Wilson Playhouse.
3. Visit Winter at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. If you have watched the movie Dolphin Tale, you would be familiar with Winter the Dolphin's story. You can see the real Winter at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. You could also see other bottlenose dolphins here, as well as Kemp's Ridley sea turtles, loggerhead sea turtles, sting rays, river otters, and coral reefs.
There are also a lot of dolphin watching tours elsewhere in the city if you would like to join one.
4. Spend a weekend at the beach. The city's beaches are well-known in the entire country because of their sugar white sand and peaceful waters, as well as its year-round sunshine. And if you are not satisfied, you can go further into the water by joining a cruise or going deep-water fishing. There are a lot of boating and fishing charters at the Clearwater Beach Marina.
5. Get some retail therapy. For the top shopping experience, you can check out Cleveland Street District and shop in a pedestrian-friendly area. The street is filled with shops and stores that offer you the latest fashion trends, fine jewelry, and just about anything.
Clearwater Beach has some of the best souvenir shops and stores offering swimwear and surfing equipment, such as Ron Jon Surf Shop and Surf Style. Then head out to Westfield Countryside Mall, which has more than 160 stores, a movie complex, and an ice skating rink. Another mall to go to is the Clearwater Mall.
These are just some of the many attractions that you could visit in the city. It simply makes sense to rent a charter bus in Clearwater, Florida for your trip.