Home to 36,000 people, Northglenn is a great chance to get away from the chaos and bustle of Denver and other bigger cities. And you can make Northglenn your home base for traveling to Federal heights, Westminster, Broomfield, Denver, among other cities. So charter a bus rental and charter in Northglenn, Colorado and start your tours!
A bus rental and charter in Northglenn, Colorado can take you on the trips you want to go to and it allows you to do several activities, including these recommended ones:
1. Check out the Thede Farmhouse. The Thede Farmhouse is a historic farmhouse that features a Queen Anne architecture. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the 1990s because of the well-preserved architecture. It is made even more special by the fact that every structure around it is modern.
2. Check out some of the best restaurants in the city. When it comes to food, Northglenn can give Denver restaurants a run for its money. Be sure to drop by the Glenn for some great new American dishes, including nightly specials. Weekends here mean Bloody Mary Night! Or you can check out the delicious Vietnamese fare at Saigon Basil, and the burgers at Bad Daddy's Burger Bar or Larkburger.
Then you could try out some great Korean food at Seoul Korean BBQ & Sushi, or Italian favorites at Cinzettis Italian Market Restaurant. If you are craving for Mexican, there is El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant, El Mirador, Café Rio Mexican Grill, or Tamale Kitchen, while Thai Basil gives Thai food some great representation in the city. Other restaurants you should try include: Tokyo Teriyaki, Tasty Garden, Taiki's Mediterranean Cafe, Pho & Grill, and Atlanta Bread Company.
3. Have fun. There are many ways for you to have fun in Northglenn. One perfect example is the Denver Escape Room. You race against time to get out of the room you are in by finding clues in the most unexpected places. Great for a group of friends!
If you have kids with you, check out the Boondocks Fun Center. Here, you can have fun bowling, playing laser tag, enjoying the games at the video arcade, go through the Kiddie cove, ride the bumper boats and the go karts, or play miniature golf.
4. Relax at the parks. If there is one thing that you should not miss at Northglenn, it is the parks. For instance, check out the E.B. Rains Park where you have two playgrounds, sports fields, athletic courts, and other features. You also get to enjoy the beautiful pond that serves as the park's centerpiece. This is one of Northglenn's most famous spots with new flowerbeds, trees and picnic facilities put in during the recent renovation. You also have the Happy Trails Dog Park where you could take your furry friends for a fun afternoon out. The city has 550 acres of parks and open spaces, so there are a lot to choose from!
5. Buy at the Northglenn Farmers Market. You can get local produce, vegetables, crafts, fruits and organic food at the town's farmers market that is open all Sundays from May through October.