Loveland ranks among Colorado's biggest cities according to population. And there are simply a lot of things that you can do here. So get on a bus rental in Loveland, Colorado and:
1. Enjoy the outdoors. With around 300 days of sunshine and great weather, you simply must spend a great deal of your vacation time here outdoors. Enjoy the Rocky Mountains in the background while you check out the city's close to three dozen parks, more than two dozen natural areas, and miles of walking trails. Or, you can opt to swim, fish or go boating at the city's lakes, streams and rivers.
You can also enjoy the great golf courses, including the Olde Course At Loveland, Mariana Butte Golf Course, and Cattail Creek Golf Course. Lastly, you can go horseback riding at the Sylvan Dale Ranch.
2. Visit the Loveland Museum and Gallery.
3. Check out the Devil's Backbone Open Space. Devil's Backbone Open Space was once described by Colorado life Magazine as "heaven on earth," so you must not miss it when you come to Loveland. For the adventurous, you should find the "keyhole," which is a one-of-a- kind arch found here.
4. Watch a show or a sporting event. Visit any of the entertainment venues and museums that dot the city. Or watch a variety of performing arts groups put up musical concerts, theater shows, children's theater, and even movie screenings. There's also the Rialto Theater and the Budweiser Events Center, where you could catch great shows as well as Colorado Eagles games.
5. Explore Downtown Loveland. In Downtown Loveland, you can appreciate public art or admire the mountain vistas, try any of the locally owned restaurants that excel with attentive service and delicious food, and shop at a selection of boutiques and retailers.
6. Shop some more! Loveland is an emerging shopping destination for the northern part of the state. The Outlets at Loveland gives you rock bottom prices from nationally known brands and local retailers. Then you have the Promenade Shops at Centerra, where you can shop at Macy's and Banana Republic, as well as other great stores. The Marketplace at Centerra, on the other hand, has close to three dozen retailers and restaurants that you could go to. Be sure to shop with a bus rental in Loveland, Colorado to have an easier time with your shopping bags!
7. Go to the Foote Lagoon Concerts. Foote Lagoon is where you go if you want to enjoy a great musical performance under a blanket of stars.
8. Visit the Benson Sculpture Garden. Take the kids to the Benson Sculpture Garden, where they could see more than 136 pieces of sculptures on display. If you are lucky, you might be in town in time for Sculpture in the Park, hosted by the Loveland High Plains Arts Council.
9. Experience Zimbabwe through Chapungu Sculpture Park. Another sculpture garden is the Chapungu Sculpture Park, where you could find close to seven dozen African sculptures created by Zimbabwe artists. You can just relax here or go down the walking trail as you admire the sculptures.