Around 42,000 people call Littleton home, and there are a lot of attractions that you could see and visit here. So get on a bus charter in Littleton, Colorado and visit all of its lovely sights and tourist spots!
1. See the Littleton World War II Memorial. The memorial pays tribute to the men and women who died in the line of duty during the Second World War. The memorial was dedicated in 2000.
2. Celebrate with the locals. The town has several events that you should not miss. These events include:
3. Visit the Littleton Museum. The Littleton Museum is more than three decades old and in that time, it has served to be the main repository of the town's art and history. There are two living history farms here, giving you a glimpse of life during the 19th century. Permanent exhibits include the story of Littleton and Littleton's contributions to the Second World War.
4. Admire the public art. Littleton has 26 public sculptures among its collection of great public art. Be sure to get on a bus charter in Littleton, Colorado and tour these artworks!
5. Get more of the arts. First, check out the Depot Art Center and Gallery which is located inside a restored train station that was built in the 1880s. You could check out the juried art exhibits that are held here every month. Then you can go to the Town Hall Arts Center, housed inside the first city hall. The center has live theater shows and art exhibits.
6. Get out and enjoy the sun. Littleton has close to 1,500 acres of open spaces and parks. Some of the parks here include: Angeline Little Greenway, Ashbaugh Park, Bowles Grove Park, Cimarron Trail Park, Writer's Vista Park, Roxborough State Park, and Promise Park.
7. Taste the best of Littleton food. With three of the state's biggest cities nearby, it is an amazing feat for Littleton to have dining options that could easily rival bigger restaurants in Denver, Aurora and Lakewood. So be sure to eat at some of these restaurants to prove that you do not have to go far! Eat at Marino's Pizzeria, Damascus Grill, Iwayama Sushi and Da Big Kahuna Bistro, Manna Bakery & Deli, Old Fashioned Italian Deli, Jake's Brew Bar, Wild Ginger Thai Restaurant, Cafe Terracotta, Udom Thai, and Pierre Michel French Bakery.
Aside from these attractions, the city is a great home base if you want to visit Lakewood, Denver and Aurora. So be sure to get a bus charter in Littleton, Colorado from BusRental.com. It is so easy!