Just 50 miles away from Denver, Greeley is the home of around 93,000 people, making it the 12th biggest city in Colorado. Explore the city today and get a bus rental and charter in Greeley, Colorado.
You can take your bus rental and charter in Greeley, Colorado to do all these things:
1. Visit the Colorado Model Railroad Museum. The Colorado Model Railroad Museum has a fully operational miniature railroad that spans 5,500 sq. ft. There are at least 600 artifacts here that are related to trains and railroads. There is also an interactive and hands-on children's layout, vintage ships, dinosaur hunts, train watching and other attractions.
2. Go to the Centennial Village. The Centennial Village has seven acres of space and operates as a living history museum. You can learn more about life as it was like more than 100 years ago. The village contains close to 30 historic structures and other attractions. The village also hosts several events, including Potato Day and Pioneer Camps.
3. Watch a show. There are several notable performance groups in the city. One is the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra, the oldest symphony orchestra in the region. The groups puts up several performances every year. Catch them at the Monfort Concert Hall of the Union Colony Civic Center. Then you have the Greeley Chorale, which is composed of 90 singers from all over the region. Meanwhile, the Greeley Chamber Orchestra performs at five concerts every season, and they are joined by the Greeley Chamber Choir in a number of their performances. If you like theater, you might want to watch a production from the Stampede Troupe, which puts up plays, musicals, holiday shows and farce.
4. Learn more about the city's history. You can check with the city's Historic Preservation Commission to see what history related activities they have in line during the time of your vacation. The commission aims to educate the community about historic preservation and conducts walking tours as well. You can also visit the Greeley History Museum and check out their History Brown Bag Presentations. Then you can visit Linn Grove Cemetery, where Union Colonists are buried.
Or you can create your own tour with a bus rental and charter in Greeley, Colorado and check out the more than a dozen sites that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, such as the Glazier House, Greeley Masonic Temple, Joseph A. Woodbury House, Greeley Union Pacific Railroad Depot, and the Von Gohren Thompson Homestead Gerry Farm Rural Historic Landscape.
5. Check out the following attractions. These are not all the places that you can visit in the city. There are more. Check out:
So what are you waiting for? Get a bus rental and charter in Greeley, Colorado.