Fountain has been awarded as the All-America City in 2002. It is also the Millennium City. With more than 25,000 people living here, it is not surprising that attractions are going to follow. So why not get on a bus rental and charter in Fountain, Colorado and check the city out?
You can probably come here on a daytrip. A bus rental and charter in Fountain, Colorado will make sure that you can see most of what the city has to offer by saving time and effort when it comes to transportation for your group. Now where to go?
1. Buy from Localvore Colorado Co-Op. Localvore Colorado Co-Op gives you the chance to offer local products, offering you great produce from local farms. Another place you can go to get some of the best vegetables, herbs, poultry products, eggs and pork products is the Hillbilly Farms. The farm raises their animals by contract. Further, Fountain has two farmers market you can patronize: Fountain Farmers Market and Security Farmers Market.
2. Hunt with High Plains Adventures. If you love hunting but do not know the area very well, then contact High Plains Adventures and experience the best, most enjoyable and safest hunt you can do on your vacation.
3. Watch a show at Pikes Peak Opry. This is where you go for a night of fine musical performances. The opry also offers a delicious dinner served with great country music.
4. Have a NASCAR experience. Fountain is home to Richard Petty Driving Experience, which allows you to drive an authentic NASCAR car and allows you to get the whole NASCAR race experience.
5. Sample the best Chinese food in the area. There are a handful of Chinese restaurants in the area, but if you want the best, then eat at Dragon King Chinese Restaurant. Other great Chinese places here include China Cottage, Coal Mine Dragon Chinese Restaurant, and Szechuan Panda. Other cuisines and restaurants that you should not miss include Colorado Smokehouse for the best barbecue in town, Culvers for their burgers, Sarges' Grill for their steaks and breakfast, and Papa's Murphy for great pizzas. Other restaurants you can try are Sunnyside Catering and Cafe, Coke's Diner, and Jersey Mike's Subs.
6. Visit the parks. Metcalfe Park has a gazebo and a skateboard park for you to enjoy, as well as a baseball field, a BMX track, and other features inside more than 36 acres of space. Lindamood Park has a basketball court, as well as play structures. Fountain Mesa Park has a multi-use fiend, play structures, swing sets, walking trail, picnic facilities and a basketball court. Then you have Aga Park, the oldest community park in the city, with play structures, a softball field, a tennis court and a basketball court. Other parks here include Hibbard Park, Conley Park, and Mayor's Park. You can also go on the trails here, including those that start at the Cross Creek, Mesa Ridge Parkway, and Hibbard Park.
A bus rental and charter in Fountain, Colorado is a good way to make sure that you and your group have a more memorable day trip to the city.