Englewood has more than 30,000 residents. Find out why all of these people fell in love with the city when you tour on a bus charter in Englewood, Colorado.
Ride a bus charter in Englewood, Colorado and:
1. Visit Belleview Park. Belleview Park is a great destination for those who have kids in their groups. On top of the usual features of a park, you can also ride a miniature train for less than $2 per person. The miniature train has been running for at least three decades now and chalks up an average of 60,000 riders a year. You can also visit the Belleview Children's Farm, where the kids can get up close and personal with farm animals such as chickens, sheep, goats and pigs. You can also go to Pirates Cove Family Aquatic Center, where you can beat the summer heat with gallons and gallons of water. The water park features a slide tower rising around three dozen feet up into the sky and has three slides. It also has a lazy river and a six lane pool.
2. Check out the Englewood Community Garden. Englewood established this garden in 2010 and leases out 12' by 12' plots for only $25. You can find plants and flowers here that are grown organically.
3. Have fun at the parks. Have a picnic. Play basketball, tennis, or horseshoe. Go fishing or hiking. Go on a nature trail or have the kids play at the playground. These are just some of the things that you can do at Englewood's parks. Some of the best parks to go to include Cushing Park, Centennial Park, Northwest Greenbelt, Romans Park, and Jason Park, among others. Aside from these parks, there are also athletic facilities here where you can play some sports. There's the Brent Mayne Field, the Hosanna Athletic Complex, and the Cushing Park Skateboard Park.
4. Appreciate the arts. There are several arts-related attractions in Englewood, including CityCenter Amphitheater, Hampden Hall, and the Museum of Outdoor Arts. Aside from these, you can check out the public art works that are scattered throughout the city.
5. Great food awaits you in Englewood. You can certainly find something filling and delightful for your taste buds. Check out some of the local favorites: the Copper Pot, Cafe 180,Steakhouse 10, Santiago's, Modmarket, Spicy Basil, Patxi's Pizza, Beirut Grill, and Ricos Pizzeria.
6. Play golf at the Inverness Golf Club. Inverness Golf Club was designed by J. Press Maxwell and has close to 7,000 yards of golf with a par of 70. Other golf courses you can find here include the Family Sports Center, Meridian Golf Club, Cherry Hills Country Club, and Broken Tee Golf Course.
You can also find out how much you need to set aside by getting a free online quote from our Web site. Just be prepared to be pleasantly surprised!