Commerce City is a suburb of Denver. The city is home to around 46,000 people and is the 18th biggest locality in the state in terms of population. If you are visiting Denver, you might want to have a day trip on board a bus rental and charter in Commerce City.
What are the things you could do with a bus rental and charter in Commerce City?
1. Be sure to check out the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. This is one of the biggest nature preserves in the United States, with 15,000 acres of space. You could find a wide variety of animals here, including owls, bison, bald eagles, and mule deer.
2. Play golf at the Buffalo Run Golf Course. Buffalo Run Golf Course gives you lush greens and great views, along with five sets of tees. The course was designed by Keith Foster, a well-known golf course architect.
3. Play at one of the city's parks. Commerce City has around 700 acres of open spaces and parks, as well as 25 miles of trails. So there are a lot of recreational opportunities that you can find in the town's many parks. Go to some of the best parks here, including Barr Lake State Park, Fairfax Park, Monaco Park, Pioneer Park, and River Run Park. You can also go to the Municipal Services Center Athletic Fields.
4. Check out the Commerce City Recreation Center. The center has 67,000 square feet of space and you can find creative, fitness, and health activities here. Some of the facilities you would find in the center include a dance studio, exercise rooms, gymnastics facilities, weight room, game room, indoor pool, racquetball courts, basketball and volleyball courts, and a senior center.
5. Enjoy the great restaurants. Commerce City offers its visitors a wide variety of cuisines and delicious food by way of dozens of restaurants. Some of the best you can go to are Yum Asian Fusion & Sushi, El Jardin, the Butcher Block Café, Sapp Brothers, the Bison Grill, Tacos Y Salsas, Stephanie's Coffee Shop, and La Casa Del Rey.
6. Go to Dick's Sporting Goods Park. This is one of the biggest soccer complexes in the country. Dick's Sporting Goods Park is the home of the Colorado Rapids and is the only major league stadium outside of Denver. The stadium can accommodate more than 18,000 people and is used for other sporting events such as rugby games and championships such as the 2014 World Lacrosse Championship. Several musical events are also held here. In fact, this was where the Mile High Music Festival was held in 2008 through 2010.
Commerce City is a great day trip destination if you are in Denver. And the best way for you to have a more memorable and fun day trip is to get a bus rental and charter in Commerce City.