Broomfield is both a city and county. Home to more than 56,000 people, Broomfield is the 16th biggest city in Colorado and is part of the Denver Aurora and Lakewood metro area. Get on a bus rental and Charter in Broomfield, Colorado and explore the city today.
You can ride a bus rental and charter in Broomfield, Colorado and do the following suggested activities:
1. Tee off! Broomfield is a gold mine for golfers with Omni Interlocken Resort Golf Club, where you can play at the Vista, Eldorado, and Sunshine Courses. You can also go to Greenway Park Golf Course, Eagle Trace Golf Club, and the Broadlands Golf Course.
2. Enjoy the great outdoors! The city has an impressive trail system that takes you through several parks and lakes. You can go from Josh's Pond to Stearns Lake via a very scenic trail. The parks in the city such as the Broomfield Industrial Park, Columbine Meadows Parks, and Lac Amora Park give you great picnic facilities. You can also take the kids to play at the playgrounds of Broomfield Community Park and Midway Park. Or you can fish at some of the ponds in the city, including Tom Frost Reservoir, Josh's Pond and the Trails Pond.
3. Take the kids to the Paul Derda Recreation Center. You can have fun at the climbing wall, enjoy the indoor water park with a lazy river and slides, or play at the indoor and outdoor play areas. You can also go to the Broomfield County Commons.
4. Shop 'til you drop! There are several great shopping options in the city. Go to the FlatIron Crossing Shopping Center, which has close to 1.5 million sq. ft. of retail space and now has close to 200 retailers and restaurants. Or you can check out the Broomfield Farmers Market, where you can get the freshest produce and other local merchandise.
5. Go ice skating at Winterskate.
6. Check out the best restaurants in the city! The city has hundreds of restaurants serving delicious cuisine and offering top-notch service. Some of the best that you should not miss out on include Azitra, Zaika Indian Cuisine, La Casa del Burrito, Big Dog Deli, Golden Bowl Noodle House, iPie, Loftea Cafe, Pho Duy, and the Old Man.
7. Try the brews at Big Choice Brewing. The microbrewery is owned by two Colorado residents who wanted to make great tasting beer for their fellow residents. The microbrewery has a tasting room to help prove that they succeeded in that endeavor.
All you need to do is to complete a short form on our site. Find out just how much you need to save, and be pleasantly surprised to realize that it is the most affordable option for you and your group.