Close to an estimated 36,000 people live in Brighton. It is also home to a pair of Vesta plants. Plus it is near Denver, Thornton, Commerce City, and Aurora. This would make Brighton an interesting city to visit, especially if you come from the state capital or if you want to get away from the crowds. Get a charter bus in Brighton, Colorado and explore the town in a day or two.
A charter bus in Brighton, Colorado can help you see all the sights here, and it could take you to other neighboring cities as well. You can spend a weekend here and:
1. Shop! Brighton has the Prairie Center, where you could find Kohl's, Dick's Sporting Goods, JC Penney, and Super Target, as well as other stores. You can also shop at the Planting Seeds Farmers Market and get some of the freshest produce in town.
2. Check out the Adams County Fair. The Adams County Fair is an annual fair that allows you to sample Brighton's best food and shopping options, as well as the best bands, fun contests, interesting exhibits and a lot of other activities. There are also activities here for the kids to enjoy.
3. Get lost in the Murray Maize Maze. The Murray Maize Maze has four miles of trails that go through 15 acres of corn fields. The working farm also offers hay rides and field trips.
4. Get fit at the Barr Lake State Park. Go boating, sailing, canoeing and kayaking here, or you can try your hand at archery and snowshoeing. The state park also offers opportunities to do bird and wildlife watching, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and getting on a nature trail. Other parks that you can go to with a lot of recreational facilities include Benedict Park, BJAA Park, Brian Aragon skate Park, Brighton Park, Emi Chikuma Plaza & Splash Pad, and the Youth Sports Complex, among others.
5. Hear the chirps and the tweets at the Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory. Located within the Barr Lake State Park, you can find several local species of birds here, as well as several migratory bird species. There are programs and activities for everyone to enjoy.
6. Eat! Brighton has several great restaurants that serve delicious food for hungry tourists and locals alike. Sample the best Vietnamese food at Pho T J, or Mexican fare at El Taco Loco, El Camaron Loco, Bubba Chinos, Taqueria Spicy Tacos, or La Estrellita. You can also go to Greatwall Chinese Restaurant or Asia Inn for great Chinese food. Other great dining options you can visit include Copper Rail Bar & Grill, Lauer Krauts, Fuhgidabowdit Pizzeria, and Pinocchios.
7. Play golf. Go to the Riverdale Golf Club, where you can play the 18-hole Henry B. Hughes designed Knolls course with more than 6,700 yards of golf fun. Meanwhile, the Dunes Golf Course ha a course rating of 72.1 and a slope rating of 129. This course was designed by Perry Dye. Another course you can go to in Brighton is Box Elder Creek Golf Course.