Palmdale is a city in Los Angeles County and is home to more than 152,000 people. You can visit the city and discover the hidden gems here on a bus rental and charter in Palmdale, California.
Here are the top nine things you should do in the city. As long as you have a bus rental and charter in Palmdale, California, doing them won't be a problem:
1. Visit DryTown Water Park. If you visit during hot summer months, you can check out DryTown Water Park and enjoy water slides, a lazy river, and swimming pools.
2. Go to the Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at the Palmdale Plant 42, which gives you a glimpse of the city's aerospace and aviation heritage. The airpark has exhibits of all the aircraft that was made, flown and tested at the site.
Right next to it is the Blackbird Airpark Museum, where you can see SR-71, Century, and U-2 Series fighters, as well as other aircraft.
3. Watch a production from the Palmdale Playhouse. The Palmdale Playhouse gives you community and professional theater productions.
4. Watch softball games at the Best of the West Softball Complex. The complex has eight top-notch softball fields, four of which are 315' and the remaining are 210' fields. This is where both adult and youth leagues play.
5. Go to Thursday Night on the Square. Every summer, you can bring together some of the best retailers in town in an open-air market. You can also expect live music, children's activities, and delicious food.
6. Check out what's happening at the Palmdale Amphitheater. The amphitheater at Marie Kerr Park is the foremost outdoor venue for performances in the city. Attend a musical concert, or listen to an orchestra play.
7. Shop at Antelope Valley Mall. Palmdale has an enclosed shopping mall at the Antelope Valley Mall. The mall has an estimated 1 million square feet of space and is home to around 140 stores. The mall is anchored by Sears, JC Penney, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Forever 21.
8. Play at the city parks. Palmdale's many parks have picnic facilities, sports fields and athletic courts. Some have their own pools, community rooms, skate parks, and playgrounds. Some of the parks that you should go to include the Anaverde Park, Courson Park, Desert Sands Park, Domenic Massari Park, Marie Kerr Park, and Palmdale Oasis Park.
9. Taste the world in Palmdale. Check out the best restaurants in the city, including the Mexican food at Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill or Guadalajara Taco Grill, the soul food at Lee Esther's Creole and Cajun Cooking, and Thai food at Jasmine Thai. You could also get Mediterranean treats at Armani's Mediterranean Bakery & Food, while Shogun serves great sushi and Japanese food. Other restaurants that you should try: Chelly's Cafe, I Love BBQ & Sushi, Yard House, Dragon Palace, Baracoa Lounge, Fire Island Grill, and George's Inka Grill.