Ontario is a part of the Greater Los Angeles Area and is home to more than 164,000 people. It is home of the LA/Ontario International Airport and is also called the Gateway to Southern California. Ride a charter bus in Ontario, California and check out all the attractions in this city.
You can do all these with a charter bus in Ontario, California:
1. Go outdoors. Ontario is a hub for action sports in Southern California and you can find several options for outdoor activities. Check out the Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park, where you have two lakes that you can fish in, a water park, a swimming complex that features water slides and picnic facilities. You can also check out the golf courses that you can play in: Whispering Lakes Golf Course and Creekside Golf Course.
2. Immerse yourself in the arts and get a great history lesson as well. CCAA Museum of Art pays tribute to artists belonging to the California School and gives you a chance to see the works of famous regional and national artists.
For a piece of Ontario History, you can go to the Graber Olive House. Since 1894, this historic house has been where the Graber Family grew their world class olives. Then you have the sites that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, such as the Dr. Orville S. Ensign House, Frankish Building, Hofer Ranch, and Ontario State Bank Block.
You might also want to check out the performances of the Ontario/Chaffey Community Show Band or have a fun dinner at the Dinner Detective Murder Mystery.
Then why not mix it all together and go to the Museum of History & Art on S. Euclid Ave., where you can learn more about the art, the history, and the culture of the Greater Ontario area.
3. Have a lot of fun. Check out Scandia Amusements, an amusement park with two roller coasters. Or race at K1 Speed, where you can experience indoor go karts.
4. Shop! Ontario mills has around 1.5 million sq. ft. of space for 200 retailers and restaurants. It has 20 anchor tenants, including GameWorks, Hot Topic, H&M, Nordstrom Rack, AMC movie theatres, and Dave & Buster's. This is probably the biggest one level mall in the country. You can also shop at Victoria Gardens in nearby Rancho Cucamonga. or you can buy from the local businesses here, including Valley Department Store, Halgrens Chocolates, and Logan's Candies, among others.
5. Sample the best restaurants in the city. Check out the Corner Deli and the Home Pie Bakery & Cafe for the best sandwiches, breads and salads here. Or you can have a great Thai meal at Ontario Thai Restaurant or @ Home Thai Fusion Bistro. You can get great Chinese food at Mandarin House and Fong Noodle, or Asian fusion at Olive Grill. If you are craving for burgers, go to the In n Out Burger, or Iron Burgers & Beyond, while Juanita's III have great Mexican food.