Located in Riverside County, Corona is home to more than 152,000 people. It is very near Anaheim's Disneyland, and is one of the state's fastest growing cities. The Circle City has a lot of attractions for you to explore, so be sure to get a bus charter in Corona, California and go to these places:
1. Fender Museum of Music and the Arts. The music-related museum has hundreds and hundreds of guitars on display. You can also find a huge collection of amplifiers, photographs, handwritten lyrics, and even clothing and costumes. Further, check out the Johnny Cash Exhibit where you could find some of the late artist's memorabilia.
2. The Shops at Dos Lagos. Shopping is a sport in Corona, and there is no better place to shop here than at Shops at Dos Lagos. The outdoor mall has more than five dozen specialty retailers, such as Z Gallerie, Anthropology, Coldwater Creek, and Sur La Table, among others. You could also find two beautiful lakes here that have lovely bamboo bridges and cascading waterfalls. In addition, you can watch movies at any one of the 15 screens.
3. West Coast Customs. This is a car remodeling company that has been featured on various shows such as MTV, the Discovery Channel, and TLC. They sell merchandise, which means you can cross several people off your gift list with just one visit here.
4. Skull Canyon Zipline. Skull Canyon Zipline gives you the chance to zip through awesome mountain landscape. The zipline is located inside the Estelle Mountain Nature Reserve.
5. Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. If you feel tired from all the traveling and touring that you are doing, then check out Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. This is where a lot of discerning locals often go to relax and unwind. Just buy a service admission and you can choose from 17 pools, red clay mud bath, Roman baths, and several other services. Experience the "Under the Oaks" treatment, wherein you can get your massage inside a room as you listen to the sound of running water underneath you and while being surrounded by oak trees.
6. Toms Farms. Toms Farms gives your entire family something fun to do through several activities. You can ride the carousel or the reproduction of a steam propelled train. During weekends, you can enjoy the live musical performances, as well as the horse rides, the craft fair, and the petting zoo.
Aside from these, other more notable recommendations to add to your itinerary include the Crossroads Christian Church. You also have parks in the city, such as City Park, Santana Regional Park, and Citrus Park. Further, you have the golf courses that you can play in, including Dos Lagos Golf Club, Golf Club At Glen Ivy, Eagle Glen Golf Course, Champions Club At the Retreat, Cresta Verde Golf Club, Mountain View Golf Course, and Green River Golf Club.
You would never run out of places to go to on a bus charter in Corona, California.