Visit the Nation’s Capital in the Comfort, Luxury and Convenience of a Charter Bus
When you think of our nation’s capital, there’s a tendency to imagine the cherry blossoms along the National Mall in the spring, a visit to the Lincoln Memorial on a lazy summer day, or the White House on a crisp and colorful fall afternoon. But Washington, DC is just as much fun in the heart of winter, with unmatched historical, cultural, culinary and retail attractions.
But DC is a bustling community any time of year. Don’t try to navigate its twists and turns on your own. Relax in with friends and family in the splendor of a charter bus rental from BusRental.com. Let us handle all the details.
The Smart Decision—A Charter Bus from BusRental.com!
Want a surefire way to earn a big thumbs up from folks taking a group trip to Washington, DC? Book your travel there and back on a charter bus from BusRental.com. There’s no other mode of travel that offers as many benefits:
- Safety and security—There’s a skilled and trained professional driving your bus. In addition, there’s only one way on and off the bus, so you won’t have to worry about unwanted guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Comfort—The seats are plush and wide, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. There’s no middle seat, either, so you won’t have to worry about bumping elbows throughout your trip. The aisles are spacious and you can walk up and down them at your leisure.
- Dependability—Unlike many other modes of travel, charter buses are seldom subject to delays or cancellations. Your driver has the tools and resources to learn of potential roadway challenges in advance, and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our access to charter bus service providers nationwide makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Affordability—Charter buses are consistently one of the most cost-effective forms of group travel
- Stress-free travel—All those things that make travel stressful—battling traffic, finding your way there, worrying about the time or trying to find a place to park—you won’t have to worry about them on a charter bus. Your driver will handle all those details. You’ll ride on the same coach for your entire trip and your luggage will be with you, so there won’t be missed connections or lost bags. There’s no TSA security checkpoint, so you won’t have to take off your shoes or leave your favorite shampoo at home. Your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, either. Stay connected at all times.
- Flexibility—You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to go, how long you want to stay and when you want to return. Where else will you get that much control over your trip?
- More than just a mode of transportation—Your coach is the perfect setting for a group meeting. It’s also an ideal place to get some quiet time when everyone else is out on the town.
- Access to the High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane—You’ll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic
- The opportunity to help reduce carbon emissions—When you travel with others on a charter bus, it takes a number of private vehicles off the roads. That’s good for the environment.
At BusRental.com, we bring more than 30 years of hands-on experience in the charter bus rental business to individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders nationwide. For a free estimate on the cost of a trip to Washington, DC, go to our online cost calculator. For more information about our full range of services, or to get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with a travel consultant.
You’ll Find Plenty to Keep You Warm this Winter in Washington, DC
There’s plenty to catch your fancy in the nation’s capital when the weather outside turns cold:
- Visit a museum—You could easily spend your entire outing at the Smithsonian—17 of the 20 galleries and museums are in the nation’s capital, with eleven on the National Mall. Check out the Air and Space Museum, the American Indian Museum, the American History Museum or the newest gallery, the National Museum of African American History and Culture, opened in 2016. Take a trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum or, for a truly unique experience, slip into the International Spy Museum (no secret codeword required!).
- Enjoy world-class visual and performing arts—Visit the National Gallery of Art for the largest collection of Calder mobiles in the world or to see the only Da Vinci painting in the Western Hemisphere. The National Portrait Gallery features the Hall of Presidents, as well as paintings and busts of historic figures from Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin to Charlie Chaplin and Frederick Douglass. The storied Kennedy Center, home to the National Opera, the National Symphony Orchestra and the Suzanne Farrell Ballet, hosts a wide variety of music, dance and live theatre productions throughout the year. There’s a vibrant club music scene in the capital city, offering hip-hop, jazz, blues, funk, Broadway and indie rock, among a wide array of genres. Live theatre offerings include the Shakespeare Theatre Company, the GALA Hispanic Theatre and even Ford’s Theatre, site of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
- Share an outdoor drink or meal—Many of the District’s bars and restaurants offer outdoor fire pits, keeping you warm with a great view of the city, even in the coldest days—check out the Top of the Gate at the famous Watergate Hotel. Other spots for a warm and cozy meal in mid-winter Washington include Art and Soul, Farmers Fishers Bakers, Barcelona and A Rake’s Progress. Not surprisingly, in a city as diverse as DC, the culinary offerings are virtually unlimited—Afghani, Columbian, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Swedish, Mongolian, Malaysian, Moroccan, Filipino, Egyptian, and Burmese—it’s all available in DC.
- Warm up while you shop—There are ample retail offerings to heat things up in the DC winter. At Georgetown Park, Washington Union Station or the Shops at National Place, you’ll find virtually unlimited merchants and merchandise. You’ll find many of the planet’s most famous stores in the downtown area, Dupont Circle or in Georgetown. For the hip emporiums, head over to U Street and 14th.
Get the BusRental.com Advantage
At BusRental.com, we have spent more than 30 years with a singular commitment…to provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction in the charter bus industry. When you book your charter bus travel with us, you’ll get:
- Unparalleled logistical support at all times—From the selection of the right bus to the identification of optimal times and locations for drop-offs and pickups, we’ll pay close attention to every detail. We’ll also monitor the roadways for construction or other factors that may affect your travel.
- A dedicated project management team, with one point of contact throughout your trip, available whenever you need assistance
- Comprehensive dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We can manage multiple locations simultaneously
- The use of our online Trip Management Portal, which gives you access to invoices, itineraries and information from all your BusRental.com bookings in one convenient location
- Highly competitive pricing—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in annual charter bus trips. That gives us the vendor loyalty and local market knowledge to maximize our purchasing power.
- Flexibility—Because of our longstanding relationships with charter bus service providers nationwide, we can usually make last-minute or real-time changes in your travel schedule without difficulty, or even book an entire trip with short notice
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to offer charter bus rentals to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
We’ll Get You on the Right Bus!
Choosing charter is just the first step for ensuring a great trip to our nation’s capital. It’s just as important to make certain you have the right bus for your group and your trip—one that has enough room for everyone to be comfortable without too much empty space.
At BusRental.com, we’ll take the time to ask all the right questions—how many people are traveling with you, how long will you be on the road, what will you need to bring or want to take home, any special needs of your passengers. Then we’ll reach out to our extensive network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets your needs.
For small-to-medium-sized groups traveling to Washington, DC, we recommend the mini-bus, with seating for 24 to 35 passengers. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is a better fit, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. You can always book more than one bus, and ADA-accessible coaches are typically available.
With the exception of some school buses, all charter coaches have plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great stereo and plenty of room for personal items. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, leather seats and hardwood floors, may also be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Trip to DC
All the features that make charter bus travel head and shoulders above any other mode of transportation—the convenience, the dependability, the comfort, the affordability, the safety and the flexibility—make it a great choice for any outing to Washington, DC:
- School travel—Class and club trips, cultural offerings, band and orchestra festivals, prom and graduation after-parties, sorority and fraternity excursions, fan and athlete travel, student volunteer projects
- Business and company events—Conventions, conferences, workshops, seminars, training sessions, team-building exercises, sales and business meetings, employee volunteer work, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations
- Family gatherings—Reunions, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, graduations and family vacations
- Church travel—Faith-based conferences and conventions, retreats, mission trips, local volunteer efforts, choir tours, youth and adult fellowship opportunities, church camp sessions
- Senior citizen and retiree outings—Museums and historic sites, concerts and plays, casino visits, shopping trips, sightseeing and fall foliage tours
- Special events—Professional and college sports, championship and bowl games, motor car races, public rallies and gatherings, food and cultural festivals, touring Broadway shows, stadium, arena and pavilion concerts
Book Your Excursion to Washington, DC Today!
The sooner you make your reservations, the more options you’ll have. When you book with Bus.Rental.com, you’ll get the benefits of our more than 30 years as leaders in the charter bus rental industry. To get a free quote on the cost of a trip to the District of Columbia, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. We’ll send an estimate within minutes. To get answers to any questions about charter bus rentals or to learn about the full range of services we provide, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with a travel consultant.