See California’s Golden City in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
If you’re planning a group trip, whether it’s business or pleasure, make San Francisco your destination. The people are among the friendliest you’ll find anywhere in the world, and there’s simply no end to the things you can do and see. Great food and libations, world class art and entertainment, historical attractions, unique shopping experiences, championship sports—it’s all in the City by the Bay.
It’s a great city, but not one that you want to try to navigate on your own. With a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, you can actually see everything the city has to offer while someone else handles the details.
Make Your Trip to San Fran Easier with a Charter Bus Rental
When you’re taking a group of people anywhere, there’s no detail more critical than your transportation. You can have the time of your life in San Francisco, but if it’s a hassle to get there and back, that’s what you’ll remember. With a charter bus rental, you’ll be able to relax with everyone else while someone else handles all the details. A charter bus rental offers:
- Dependability—With a charter bus, you know you’ll get where you want to go when you want to be there. Your driver has the tools and technology to anticipate potential traffic challenges and find alternate routes to get you to your destination. In addition, because of our huge network of charter bus service providers across the country, we can typically find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- Flexibility—There’s no other mode of travel that lets you decide when you’ll leave, where you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay, and when you’ll return. Want to make some last minute changes or stay in San Francisco for a bit longer? We can usually work that out. In fact, we can typically book an entire outing to the City by the Bay with short notice.
- Safety and security—The skill and training that charter bus drivers receive makes it one of the most accident-free ways to travel. In addition, the limited access to your coach makes it easy to keep an eye on who’s coming and going, so you’ll feel safe and secure.
- Comfort unmatched on any other type of transportation—The high-back bucket seats are wide and offer more leg room than any other mode of travel. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are spacious and you can walk about at your leisure.
- The opportunity to really relax—With other ways of travel, someone has to be in charge. Someone has to navigate. Someone has to battle traffic and find a place to park. With a charter bus, your driver handles all those details. You’ll be on the same bus from start to finish, and your luggage will be stowed above or below you. That means you won’t have to worry about missed connections or lost bags. There’s no TSA security checkpoint and your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay wired at all times.
- More than just a bus!—Your coach can double as a meeting space, whether you’re providing last-minute instructions, prepping employees for a meeting, or holding a family confab. It can also be a great place for some quiet time on a busy trip to San Francisco.
- The opportunity to use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, so you spend less time stuck in traffic
- A cost-effective way to take a group to San Fran—On a charter bus, you’ll share many of the costs of travel, making it one of the most affordable modes of travel
- Tangible benefits to the environment—When you ride with others on a charter bus, you can take as many as 20 private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions
At BusRental.com, we have been leaders in the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. Go to our online cost calculator for a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to San Francisco. To learn more about our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-866-569-2012 to speak to a travel consultant.
There’s No City Like San Francisco
San Francisco has long been one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in North America, from the settling by Spanish missionaries to the immigration of Chinese nationals in the 19th century to the present day. That makes for a rich and vibrant community with something for just about everyone:
- Music—Some the nation’s most storied concert venues are in the City by the Bay, from the legendary Fillmore West to the Chapel to the Great American Music Hall. You can catch just about any genre of music at the city’s many small clubs, from the Rickshaw Stop and Amnesia to Slim’s, The Saloon or Bottom of the Hill. Patrons of classical music will appreciate the San Francisco Opera, renowned throughout the world, as well as the San Francisco Symphony.
- Food and spirits—Don’t come to San Fran without trying the sourdough bread at Boudin’s, made from yeast that dates back before the American Civil War (about 160 years!). You’re in the City by the Bay, so sample some of the many seafood options here, such as Dungeness crab, sand dabs, abalone and bay shrimp. San Fran was dubbed by WalletHub as having the third-best coffee scene in America. There are also dozens of craft breweries to slake your thirst.
- Shopping—The storied Haight-Ashbury neighborhood still offers hippie merch, but you’ll also find many great vintage and antique stores. Union Square, in the heart of the city, has more high-end luxury boutiques. The Embarcadero District, one of the most unique shopping areas in the world, is located, in part in the old hulls of gold ships that beached here during the Gold Rush.
- Museums and historical sites—The city offers a wide array of museums, from the California Academy of Sciences to the Fire Department Museum. There are historical centers that pay tribute to the Beat Movement, to the city’s storied cable cars, and to entertainment mogul Walt Disney. The most famous (or infamous) historical site in the Bay Area is probably Alcatraz, the legendary island prison. Historic Fort Mason, once owned by explorer John C. Fremont, is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Art—San Fran has galleries and museums to appeal to all artistic tastes. There’s the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, for a more contemporary take. The de Young offers collections from Africa, the United States and the Americas. The Legion of Honor has more than 800 paintings from European masters, from Rubens to Picasso.
- Sports—Whatever your passion, it’s here, from the World Champion Golden State Warriors to the Niners and the Giants.
The Right Bus for Your Trip to San Fran
Because of our extensive experience in the charter bus rental business, we understand the importance of getting the best bus for your group and your trip. We’ll look at the details of your outing—how many fellow travelers you’ll have, how long you’ll be on the road to and from San Francisco, what you plan to bring or want to take home with you, and any other special needs of your passengers. We’ll work closely with our vast network of charter bus vendors nationwide to find the coach that’s ideal for you.
If you’re visiting the City by the Bay with a small-to-midsized group, we recommend the mini-bus. There are mini-buses that accommodate anywhere from 24 to 35 people, and they all have ample space for personal items. If you’re traveling with a bigger group, you’ll want the full-sized bus, with room for up to 57 passengers, as well as an on-board bathroom.
All the charter buses (except some of the school buses) come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great sound system. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, hardwood floors and electrical outlets, may be available for an extra fee. Check with your booking agent to learn your options.
Take a Charter Bus on Any Type of Trip to San Francisco
The flexibility, dependability, comfort, safety, affordability and stress-free travel that you get with a charter bus make it suitable for any occasion, including:
- Business and corporate events—Seminars, workshops, conventions, conferences, business meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, golf outings, picnics and company parties
- School travel—Athlete and fan transportation to games and sporting events, prom and graduation after-parties, club and class trips, sorority and fraternity outings, student volunteer work, spring break trips, and cultural outings
- Family gatherings—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, reunions, graduation parties, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement celebrations
- Senior and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, concerts and plays, museums and historical sites, casino outings, fall foliage tours
- Church ministries and outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer work, choir tours, church camp and retreats, faith-based conferences and meetings, youth group and other fellowship travel
- Once-in-a-life events—Bowl games and other big sporting events, motor car races, stadium and pavilion concerts, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, public rallies
The BusRental.com Pledge
We built our reputation on a strong commitment to personalized service and attention. When you book a coach with BusRental.com, we’ll provide you with:
- Comprehensive dispatch services around the clock, 24/7
- Your own dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, to quickly and effectively respond to all your needs and concerns
- Access to the BusRental.com online Trip Management Portal, where you can pull up invoices, itineraries and other information about all your BusRental.com outings in one place
- Unmatched flexibility—Because we have longstanding relationships with an extensive network of vendors nationwide, we can usually make last-minute or real-time changes to your travel plans without a hitch. We can often book an entire trip with relatively little notice.
- Highly competitive pricing—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the vendor loyalty and the local market experience to get the best deals for our clients.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved, so we can offer charter bus rentals to the U.S. government and its agencies and entities, including the armed forces.
Book Your Trip to the City by the Bay Today
Art…music…history…shopping…great food and the great outdoors..it’s all there in San Francisco. Don’t wait another day to schedule a trip to enjoy all this incredibly diverse city has to offer. When a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, you’ll have the benefit of our 30+ years in the industry. For a free quote on the cost of trip to San Fran, visit our online cost calculator. To ask any questions about charter buses, or to learn about the many services we offer, call 1-866-569-2012 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.