Visit the World’s Most Popular Theme Park in Style and Comfort—On a Charter Bus!!
You don’t have to be a kid to want to go to Disneyland (now actually called Disneyland Park). There’s something here for everyone, from New Orleans Square and Critter Country to Mickey’s Toontown and the California Adventure Park. There’s Frontierland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, as well as Main Street USA. From Sleeping Beauty’s Castle (the distinctive image/logo that is Disney’s icon) to the Indiana Jones Adventure, from Tarzan’s Treehouse to the Pirates of the Caribbean, from the Mark Twain Riverboat to Space Mountain, there’s no end to your fun. And hold on to your light sabers, too, because Star Wars Land is scheduled to open in 2019.
Disneyland Park attracts millions of visitors every year—imagine trying to navigate through that kind of traffic, or looking for a place to park!! Don’t turn your vacation into work—with a charter bus from Bus.Rental.com, you can focus entirely on fun! It’s how the pros travel.
The Many Attractions at Disneyland Park
Let’s face it…you could spend months at Disneyland Park and still not see and do everything. Here are some of the amazing adventures the park has to offer:
- Adventureland: Looking to escape to a deserted island, an exotic place with pristine and dense forests, away from the hustle and bustle. Take the Jungle Cruise, visit the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse or go on an adventure worthy of Indiana Jones.
- Frontierland: Step back in time to the land of the pioneers. Go for a voyage on the Sailing Ship Columbia, have some sarsaparilla at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon, look for hidden treasure at the Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. But keep your eyes open—this is the home of the Pinewood Indians, who inhabit the banks of the Rivers of America.
- Critter Country: This area pays tribute to many of the famous four-footed heroes of film, books and song, from Uncle Remus to Winnie the Pooh.
- Main Street USA: Visit the recreation of a small town from Victorian era America, where you’ll find horse-drawn streetcars, double-decker buses and the Opera House, with performances of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. You’ll find all the period shops, including arcades, candy stores and a hat shop, where you can create a custom topper.
- Fantasyland: Think of your greatest fantasies from the stories you learned as a child—flying like Peter Pan or having tea with the Mad Hatter or the Cheshire Cat. You can enter the world of Alice in Wonderland or soar with Peter over the streets of London. There’s also the King Arthur Carousel and a walk-through adventure that tells the story of Sleeping Beauty.
- New Orleans Square: Take a trip back to 19th century N’Awlins, complete with a haunted mansion and one of the park’s favorite thrills—the Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Tomorrowland: One of the oldest sections in Disneyland Park, Tomorrowland opened in 1955. Original attractions included Rocket to the Moon and Submarine Voyage. Today, you’ll enjoy the Star Wars Launch Bay, Jedi Training, the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and the Disneyland Monorail.
- Mickey’s Toontown: Inspired by the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, this is a cartoon village inhabited mostly by 1930s cartoon personalities, including Mickey, Minnie and Goofy, as well as Donald Duck. The most popular attractions in Toontown are Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin and Gadget’s Go Coaster.
Disneyland also offers live entertainment at venues throughout the park. There’s a live show at the Golden Horse Saloon, with an old west vaudeville theme starring Pecos Bill and Sluefoot Sue. There’s bluegrass and comedy at Knott’s Berry Farm and parades that feature many of the beloved characters from Disney.
Disneyland on a Charter Bus—The Way to Travel in Style
When you rent a coach from BusRental.com., you’ll never have to worry about traffic, parking or finding your way back to the hotel after the match. We’ll handle everything, so that you can join the fun. There are lots of great reasons to consider a charter bus:
- Safety and security—We have the best drivers in the world. In addition, because of the limited access on and off the bus, you and your belongings will be safe and secure.
- Reliability—We’ll get you there before the action starts and will pick you up when you’re ready to go. Delays or cancellations—not with a charter bus!!
- Economy—There’s no more affordable way to travel than on a charter bus.
- Options—Large or small, your family will find a vehicle that meets your needs.
Have the Time of Your Life at Disneyland—In A Charter Bus
Book Your Charter Bus Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.