Have a Su-Purr Time at the World’s Largest Cat Conference!
Travel to CatCon Like a Persian—in a Charter Bus from BusRental.com
Cats rule and dogs drool—right? That may seem like just a cool thing to say, if you own a cat (well, do you own your cat or does your cat actually own you—think about it). It turns out, though, that science can back it up. Seems there are a number of studies that show that cats have much better survival instincts than dogs, are more effective hunters and have actually played a role in the extinction of as many as 40 species of dogs. How cool is that!!
But here’s something even cooler—a huge national conference devoted entirely to entirely to felines and their human companions. It’s called CatCon and it’s scheduled to take place in Los Angeles on August 12 and 13. It’ll be at the Pasadena Convention Center, in partnership with the Pasadena Humane Society and the SPCA. Tickets can be purchased through the CatCon Worldwide website.
Let’s face it, though…you don’t want to be motoring around LA, trying to read a map, fighting traffic or looking for a place to park. There’s a better way to enjoy all CatCon has to offer—in the comfort and luxury of a los angeles charter bus from BusRental.com. It’s how all the cool cats travel.
The Amazing Things You Can Expect at CatCon
The organizers have put together a fabulous event, offering a wide range of options for cats and humans, including extensive merchandise marts, as well as seminars, meet and greets and other events. Here are some of the many things to do at CatCon:
- Stop by the Furever Home Adoption Lounge, where you might just find the newest addition to your feline family
- Attend one of the many seminars addressing all things feline, such as Men and Cats—A Love Story. There’s a lecture called Southern Cat-ifornia, by historian Dr. Paul Koudounaris, with an accompanying slideshow that documents the history of felines in the LA area. There’s also a cat fashion show—the Furr-ocious Fashion Face-Off, as well as the Annual CatCon Awards.
- Learn more about the ways that you can keep you feline hale and healthy at the CatCon Awareness Pavilion
- A popular annual event is the CatCon Videofest, where you’ll get to watch an hour of footage of these natural comedians
- Look for great merch among the more than 100 booths with products tailored cats and their companions
- Meet and greet famous cat-loving humans, including the Kitten Lady, Moshow the Cat Rapper and Julie Newmar, who played the Catwoman on the television show Batman.
- Meet and greet famous felines, such as L’il Bub, Nala Cat, Pudge, White Coffee Cat, Oskar the Blind Cat and Luna Rose
- Catch the special appearance by Ian Somerhalder, of The Vampire Diaries
IMPORTANT—Though CatCon is about all things cat, you can’t actually bring your feline companions into the convention. If you have a cat, you probably understand this…your cat would probably be much happier at home than in a crowded convention center with thousands of people and cats. Anyway, there won’t be any sofas or beds for your cat to hide under…you’ll have a better time if you don’t have to worry about your feline’s well-being. The Pasadena Convention Center is fully ADA compliant, however.
Make Your Visit to CatCon Purr-fect—With a Charter Bus Rental
Los Angeles is a big city—you don’t want to have to navigate traffic with your head buried in a map, and you don’t want to worry about parking. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can focus entirely on the conference and all the benefits it can bring your cat. There are other good reasons to consider a charter bus when you travel:
- Charter buses offer safety and security—Our drivers go through extensive training, and have impeccable safety records. In addition, because of the limited access to a bus, you don’t have to worry about your personal safety or the security or your personal items.
- Charter buses offer reliability—There’s virtually no such thing as a delay or cancellation with a charter bus. We’ll get you there and back in a timely manner.
- Charter buses offer flexibility—You won’t be on your schedule…we’ll be on yours.
- Charter buses offer affordability—You won’t have to pay an arm and a leg for your trip—bus travel is one of the most economical ways to travel.
- Charter buses offer room to move—You won’t be crammed into a tiny seat. Our coaches have plush and roomy seating, as well as spacious aisles.
Book Your Charter Bus to CatCon Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.