Somehow when we think of favorite East Coast vacation spots, we always end up at the beach. Summer sun, a fresh ocean breeze and the feel of sand between your toes is too much to resist for a relaxing vacation.
Our Upper East Coast Favorites
- Nantucket, Massachusetts. A fourteen-mile island, once home to a whaling community, Nantucket offers quaint charm to its visitors. In addition to its beautiful, white sand beaches with calm waters under a blue sky, this small town has also become a well-known getaway spot for high profile people of means.
- Martha’s Vineyard. Made famous by the Kennedy’s as a vacation haven off Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard has even longer been a mecca for creative writers and artists. Water sports, camps, horseback riding and yoga on the beach are just a few activities you’ll find here.
- The Hamptons, New York. The Hampton’s waterside villages offer many beaches, chic boutiques and fun activities like paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing. This area has long attracted the rich and famous from Manhattan who often fly in for weekends.
Lower East Coast Favorites
- Hilton Head, South Carolina. Golf anyone? As if the allure of a stunning beach area isn’t enough, Hilton Head has more than 40 golf courses and 24 championship golf courses. Fine dining and luxury accommodations are also abundant on this South Carolina island.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Myrtle Beach is one of the nation’s favorite hot spots for family summer vacation fun with its water parks, fishing, swimming, surfing and sailing. More than 14 million tourists visit Myrtle Beach every year.
Leave the Stress of Transportation to the Professionals
Chartering a bus, limo or luxury vehicle is the safest and greenest way to travel on our nation’s roadways. Turn your vacation into an opportunity to escape from traffic, directions and parking hassles. Besides, group travel maximizes your fun as a time to chat and relax with people you care about.
Book Online within Minutes
Make reservations online or if you prefer, call 1-888-502-3458