Visit the Rockies in the Comfort, Convenience and Luxury of a Charter Bus
Music…iconic food…endless shopping opportunities… great festivals…nearly 150 craft breweries! These are just a few of the many reasons to take a group to Denver. It’s a big city, though. Make it easy on everyone. Enjoy all the Mile High City has to offer in the safety, style and affordability of a charter bus from BusRental.com.
The BusRental.com Difference
We are committed to providing charter bus rental services that meet or exceed your expectations:
- We’ll always place a premium on your personal safety—
- We require that all our employees stay current with all DOT rules and regulations and regularly attend DOT training sessions
- All automotive techs who work on vehicles that we provide must earn the Blue Seal of Excellence from the National Institute for Automobile Safety
- Before going on the road, every coach we provide must undergo an extensive inspection, with a detailed checks and balances process, to ensure compliance and earn our Gold Seal of Approval
- We employ Carrier411, the nation’s leader carrier monitoring service, to maximize your safety and ensure compliance with DOT requirements
- We maintain longstanding relationships with a large network of charter vendors nationwide—
- Our approved vendors are hand-picked and carefully cultivated to ensure that you have access to the nation’s largest fleet of on-demand charter bus options
- Our relationships with that fleet ensure you consistent access to highly competitive pricing, as set forth in our price match guarantee
- Our access to more than 5,000 vehicles in over 100 hubs nationwide makes us the nation’s leader in short-notice bookings
- We take advantage of technology to improve your customer experience—
- We use Bus Route Analysis to get real-time information about traffic patterns, roadblocks, construction and accidents, so that we can minimize factors that interfere with your timely travel
- We offer a fast-connect online Trip Management Portal that lets you obtain quotes, review prior invoices and itineraries, make payments, request travel changes and track reservations in the same convenient location
- We provide a wide range of modern conveniences, from SmartDrive technology and Wifi to sophisticated 2-way radios, flat screen televisions, USB ports and on-board video monitoring
BusRental.com—Your Premier Charter Bus Rental Provider
At BusRental.com, we book more charter bus trips every year than any other company in the United States. For more than 35 years, we’ve been leaders in the charter bus industry, successfully bringing people and events together, always emphasizing safety and reliability. Over the past four decades, we’ve built strong relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide, so that we can offer more options than any of our competitors, ensuring that you get the charter bus that’s ideal for your group and your trip. With our ultra-modern, high-speed reservation system, we book more than 25,000 charter bus outings every year. We have a longstanding reputation within the industry for our expertise with short notice bookings and trips involving complex logistics.
To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Denver, go to our convenient online cost calculator. To ask any questions about charter bus rentals or to learn more about the full range of services we provide, call 1-866-569-2012 and ask for an experienced luxury travel consultant.
Denver—A Great Place to Visit Year-Round
Denver offers something to catch your imagination anytime of the year:
- Live music—You won’t find a venue in the world quite like Red Rocks Amphitheatre, with the stage and seating carved out of the mountain. There are a number of other great live music venues, from the Bluebird Theater and the cozy Larimer Lounge to the Fillmore Auditorium and Levitt Pavilion.
- A vibrant arts community—From the Denver Art Museum to Walker Fine Art to the Center for Visual Art at Metropolitan State University, there’s plenty to appeal to patrons of the visual arts. The city also boasts a number of professional theatre companies, as well as the Colorado Ballet, Opera Colorado and the Colorado Symphony.
- Diverse shopping opportunities—Larimer Square offers boutique shopping at its best, with a focus on fashion and jewelry. The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian mall designed by famed architect I.M. Pei, covers 16 city blocks. There’s also Antique Row, with nearly 20 city blocks of antique stores, art galleries and one-of-a-kind emporiums.
- Great food and libations—Though you can get just about any type of cuisine here, the predominant theme is Southwest, from the smothered Mexican Hamburger at the Original Chubby’s to the smothered breakfast burrito at Sam’s No. 3. The Fry Bread Taco at Tocabe is also the thing of legend. With 148 breweries in the Denver area, you won’t have to go far to quench your thirst. But it’s not just malt beverages in Denver—you’ll also find a number of craft wineries in and around the city.
Catch a Festival in Denver in the Spring and Summer of 2020
It may be the altitude, but one thing’s for certain—the people in Denver enjoy having a good time and sharing it with others. Just consider a few of the many festivals you can attend in the Mile High City this spring and summer:
- Food festivals—Bring your appetite, as you’ll almost always encounter a celebration of food. Come to the Denver BBQ Festival, June 19-21 at Empower Field, for ribs, chicken, brisket, pulled pork and all your favorite sides. Enjoy two of your favorites together at the Denver Bacon and Beer Classic on Saturday, May 9, at Mile High Stadium. Taste of Colorado wraps up the summer at the Civic Center, from August 31 through September 2, with more than 50 of the city’s most popular eateries in attendance.
- Music festivals—Bring your dancing shoes to Denver on July 17-19 for Global Dance Festival 2020, three days of the country’s top DJs spinning great electronic music. Come to the City Hall Indoor Venue in downtown Denver on May 23 and 24 for another great combination—beer and music—at the Denver Beer and Music Festival, featuring more than 50 craft beers and live performances from a number of indie rock bands. The Five Points Jazz Festival, on Saturday May 16, features 12 stages, food trucks and vendors, and it’s free!
- Beer festivals—In a state with nearly 350 breweries, Denver leads the way. The 2020 Mile High Beer Fest kicks things off on Saturday, March 21 at McNichols Civic Center. Don’t miss the Bacon and Beer Classic in May or Brew Fest, held on July 25 at Mile High Stadium. The best time for beer lovers to come to Denver, though, is the autumnal equinox. September 18-26 has been designated Denver Beer Week and it coincides with the Great American Beer Festival, the largest in the nation.
The Unmatched Benefits of a Charter Bus
With a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, you’ll have:
- Transportation you can trust—With most other forms of travel, delays and cancellations are fairly common—not with a charter bus. Your driver can usually anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our network of charter bus service providers throughout the country, we can usually find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- The ability to create your own customized trip—With a charter bus rental, you decide when and where you’ll depart, how often you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay and when you’ll come home. No other form of travel gives you that much flexibility. You can usually make last-minute or real-time changes without a problem, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Unparalleled safety and security—You’ll have a highly trained and skilled driver at all times. In addition, there’s only a single entrance and exit to your bus, so you can easily monitor comings and goings. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- A comfortable ride—The seats are large and there’s more room to stretch your legs than on any other type of travel. There’s also no middle seat, so you won’t be bumping elbows with your neighbors for the entire trip. The aisles are roomy, too, and you are free to move about at your leisure.
- Highly competitive pricing—Because you share many of the costs of travel, you’ll find charter bus travel to be one of the most affordable ways to take a group anywhere. In addition, because BusRental.com books more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year, you’ll get the benefit of our purchasing power.
- A low-stress trip—You won’t have to worry about traffic, check the GPS, look at your watch or try to find a place to park—your driver will handle all those details. There’s no TSA security checkpoint and your devices won’t interfere with on-board navigation—you can stay connected at all times. You’ll be on the same coach throughout your trip and your luggage will ride with you, so you won’t have to worry about making a connection or losing a bag.
- More than just a way to get to Denver—Your coach is a great place for a group meeting, whether you’re warming up the choir before a performance, firing up the team before a game or giving some last minute instructions to participants. It’s also a great place to chill when everyone else is out and about in Denver.
- Less risk of getting stuck in traffic—You’ll be able to take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes.
- A positive impact on the environment—When you join others on a charter bus, you can take up to 20 private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
Get the Right Bus with BusRental.com
You’ll love all the great features of a charter bus, but you want to take the time to make certain you select the best bus for your group and your trip.
At BusRental.com, we’ll take the extra time to learn the specific details of your event—how long you’ll be on the road, how many attendees you’ll have, any special items you’ll need to bring or want to take home, and other unique needs of your group. Then we’ll contact our nationwide network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that’s just right for you.
If you’re taking the trip to Denver with a large entourage, you’ll want the full-sized charter bus. It offers room for up to 57 passengers and has an on-board bathroom. Smaller groups will be very comfortable in a mini-bus, which can seat anywhere from 24 to 35 comfortably. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and we can typically find an ADA-compliant coach for you.
With most charter buses (other than some school buses), you’ll enjoy climate control, high-back bucket seats, a great sound systems and plenty of storage space. Additional amenities are available at an extra cost, including Wifi, DVD players and monitors, charging stations for your devices, public address systems, leather seats and hardwood floors. Check with your booking agent.
The Ground Transportation Solution for Any Trip to Denver
You won’t find another mode of travel with the same dependability, comfort, safety, flexibility, convenience and affordability of a charter bus rental. That’s why it’s a great option for any type of outing:
- Business and corporate events—Workshops, seminars, training, conventions, conferences, team-building exercises, employee volunteer projects, sales and business meetings, golf outings, picnics and company parties
- School travel—Club and class trips, cultural events, fan and athlete transportation, band and orchestra festivals, fraternity and sorority excursions, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer work
- Family gatherings—Reunions, graduations, birthdays, retirement parties, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs and family vacations
- Church outreach—Retreats, church camp travel, mission trips, local volunteer efforts, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, choir tours, faith-based conventions and conferences
- Senior citizen and retiree outings—Concerts and plays, museums and historical attractions, shopping trips, casino nights, fall color tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime happenings—Touring Broadway shows, stadium and pavilion concerts, bowl games and championships, motor car races, college and professional sports, food and cultural festivals, winery tours, large public rallies
Book Your Denver Charter Bus Excursion Today!
At BusRental.com, we’ve set the standard in the charter bus industry for more than 35 years, providing customized ground transportation solutions to businesses, groups and group leaders. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus adventure to the Mile High City, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. You’ll get a quote within minutes. To ask any questions about charter bus rentals or to discover the many ways we can be of service to you, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with an experienced luxury travel consultant.