NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Race Set for November 5, 2017
Catch the Race Texas-Style in a Charter Bus from BusRental.com
All the big names in NASCAR are headed for Fort Worth in November, as the 6th race in the Playoffs for the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series will be run. Legend Dale Earnhardt, Jr. has announced that he’ll retire after this season, so the AAA Texas 500 will be one of his last. It almost goes without saying that this is Texas, so you know it’s going to be big. The Texas Motor Speedway holds more than 180,000 and it’s going to be packed to the nose-bleed seats.
Do you want to mess with that kind of traffic? Want to try to find a place to park? Here’s a better option—rent a charter bus from BusRental.com. We’ll drop you off in plenty of time for all the festivities, and we’ll be waiting for you after the checkered flag. Have a great time with friends and family while we handle all the details.
The AAA Texas 500—Already a Classic!!
Though this will only be the 13th running of the Texas 500, it’s rapidly become one of the premier races in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Jimmie Johnson has taken the checkered flag five times, including a four-year string from 2012 through 2015. The race has been extended three times—in 2006, 2012 and 2015—because of a NASCAR Overtime finish. The race was also spotlighted in the 2006 feature film Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.
The race if reasonably priced—just $49 for an adult and only $10 for youngsters under the age of 12. You can get a pre-race pass for $79, but you’ll also need a ticket for the race. In addition, there are a bunch of add-ons for real race fans:
- Dale, Jr. commemorative—In honor of Dale, Jr.’s last run in Texas, you can get a ticket into the race and a t-shirt commemorating Dale, Jr.’s first NASCAR career cup win (at the Texas Motor Speedway in 2000), for $88.
- Pit pass—Get a weekend in the pits for just $125
- See and hear more!—For an additional fee, you can rent two Racing Electronics headsets, as well as a scanner
- Tailgate party!!—There’s a student only tailgate, hosted by Chase Elliott and the Hooters, with free food!
- Go to Raceday U!—This package includes a ticket to the race, a pre-race pit pass, and free food and soft drinks (bring your own additives!). There’s also a Q&A session with NASCAR drivers.
Things to Bring to the Race
Here’s a checklist of things to remember to make your trip to the AAA Texas 500 a great experience:
- Ear plugs—It won’t matter how close you are, it’s going to be loud
- Protection from the sun—There won’t be any shade for a country mile. You’ll want a brimmed hat and sunglasses. Sunscreen is also essential.
- Comfortable footwear—It’s a huge facility, so you can expect to do a lot of walking
- Rain gear—With any luck you won’t need it, but you want it, just in case
- Binoculars and camera—Both are permitted
- A cooler—You can bring one cooler, 14x14x14 or smaller. Adult beverages can be brought in, but no glass is allowed at the Speedway.
A Charter Bus Lets You Run on All Cylinders!
Fort Worth’s a big city and this is a huge event—you don’t want to turn a trip to the AAA Texas 500 into a lot of work. We’re there for you—with a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can focus on fun all day, while we take care of everything. That’s not the only reason to consider a charter bus, though:
- Charter buses offer maximum safety and security—Our professionals are the NASCAR drivers of the charter bus world, the best in the business. Additionally, the limited access to our coaches ensures that you and your personal items are safe and secure.
- Charter buses are reliable—We’ll get you to the track in plenty of time, so that you won’t miss anything. No worries about delays and cancellations with a charter bus—they just don’t happen.
- Charter buses are the most affordable way to travel—It’s the most economical way to get just about anywhere. With the dollars you save, you can bring home some cool race merchandise.
- You’ll have room to move!—You won’t be crammed into a small space, banging your knees on the seat in front of you. We have plush and comfortable seats and spacious aisles and you can get up whenever you please.
- There’s a charter bus that’s just right for your group!—Large or small, your group will find a vehicle that’s ideal for your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus Today for the AAA Texas 500
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle or check on discounts.