Catch the 58th Annual Race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway
Travel in Comfort and Style in a Charter Bus from BusRental.com
It’s the place of legends—Donnie and Bobby Allison, Richard Petty, Lee Roy and Cale Yarborough, Dale Earnhardt, Darrel Waltrip, Rusty Wallace, Davey Allison, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Terry Labonte, Jeff Gordon, Bobby Labonte, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson—they’ve all taken the checkered flag at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. Since 2006, the annual race has been sponsored by Bank of America, but it’s also been associated with Miller High Life, Mello Yello and NAPA Auto Parts. From its inception in 1960, until 1966, it was a 400 mile race—the drivers now must complete 334 laps around the oval track.
One of the largest facilities on the NASCAR circuit, the Charlotte Motor Speedway holds 89,000 fans and it’s going to be a sellout. It’ll be a good day to leave all the driving to the professionals. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can focus entirely on the race, while we handle all the details.
NASCAR in Charlotte—There’s Just No Better Place to Catch All the Action
There’s a reason they call the Charlotte Motor Speedway “the greatest place to see the race.” Let’s face it—this is North Carolina, the heart and soul of NASCAR. The NASCAR Hall of Fame is right here in Charlotte. You can make an extended vacation, visit race team shops, stop by the Hall and see the race on Sunday afternoon. Built on almost 2,000 acres, the Speedway also has a 2 and 1/4 mile road course, a half mile karting layout and a quarter mile oval inside the superspeedway. There’s also another oval just outside Turn 3.
It’s not just the star-studded victor’s list that makes the Charlotte Motor Speedway historic. Here are some other landmark events at CMS:
- In 2011, the Speedway unveiled the largest HDTV in history—almost 16,000 square feet of screen
- In 1992, the Speedway became the first modern superspeedway to have night races
- During the civil war, the current site of the track was a working plantation
- The first president of the United States, George Washington, had lunch at a house that once served as the offices of the Charlotte Motor Speedway
Some Recommended Items to Make the Race More Enjoyable
If you’ve never been to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, here are some recommendations from seasoned NASCAR fans to help ensure that you have the best experience possible:
- Comfortable shoes—You can expect to do a lot of walking, so you’ll want to make certain your shoes are broken in and comfy
- Sunscreen—There’s no shade at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, so you’ll want something to keep you from turning into a lobster. Sunglasses are also a good idea.
- A permanent marker for autographs
- A cooler—You can bring one cooler no larger than 14x14x14, but you can’t bring any glass containers into the facility.
- Camera and binoculars
- Earplugs—If you’ve never been to a NASCAR event, you need to be prepared—it’s going to be loud!!!
You’ll Get the Checkered Flag at the Bank of America 500—On a Charter Bus!
You don’t want to fight 89,000 other fans for parking, or try to navigate your way in and out of that crowd in your own vehicle. There’s a better way—book a charter bus from BusRental.com and let us take care of everything. Consider some of the many reasons to choose a charter bus for all your travel needs:
- Charter buses are safe and secure—Our professionals are the Indy car drivers of the charter bus world, the best in the business. Additionally, the limited access to our coaches ensures that you and your personal items are safe and secure.
- Charter buses are reliable—We’ll have you at the track in plenty of time to catch every minute of the action. You won’t have to worry about delays and cancellations with a charter bus—they just don’t happen.
- Charter buses are the most economical way to travel—There’s no more affordable way to get from here to there. With the money you save, you can bring home some cherished mementos of the race.
- You’ll have room to move!—You won’t be crammed into a small space, like some other modes of travel. Instead, you’ll be able to relax in plush and comfortable seats or roam down the spacious aisles to hang out with friends.
- There’s a charter bus that’s just right for your group!—Large or small, your group will find a vehicle that’s ideal for your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus for the Bank of America 500 Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.