Visit the City by the Bay in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
There’s no city on the planet quite like San Francisco, with a warmth, openness and diversity that makes everyone feel welcome. The City by the Bay has a truly unique character, offering experiences you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a great place to take a group any time of the year, but you don’t want to try to navigate the city’s twists and turns on your own. There’s an easy way to have a great time in San Fran…in the safety and convenience of a charter bus from BusRental.com.
You Can Trust Your Group Travel to BusRental.com
At BusRental.com, we have successfully brought events and people together for more than 35 years, building an industry wide reputation for our particular expertise with short-notice bookings and trips involving complex logistical requirements. We set up more charter bus outings every year than any other company in the nation, organizing more than 25,000 trips a year. Over the past four decades, we’ve built the nation’s most comprehensive network of hand-selected luxury charter bus service providers, offering our customers on-demand access to thousands of coaches in hundreds of cities nationwide.
To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus outing to San Francisco, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. For answers to your questions about charter bus trips, or to learn about the other ways we can assist you, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with an experienced luxury travel consultant.
Our Commitment at BusRental.com
We have stayed at the forefront of the charter bus rental business through an unwavering commitment to provide customer service that’s second to none. When you arrange a trip with us, you’ll appreciate:
- Our commitment to your personal safety
- We require that all mechanics and automotive techs who work on the buses we use complete all necessary requirements to obtain the Blue Seal of Excellence from the National Institute for Automobile Safety
- All buses that we charter undergo an exhaustive inspection, with a series of checks and balances that ensure compliance with our safety requirements and earn our Gold Seal of Approval
- All coaches we provide must be equipped with Carrier411, the nation’s leading carrier monitoring service
- All our employees must stay current with all Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations governing safety, and must have completed appropriate training
- The wide range of choices you’ll have
- We have the nation’s largest fleet of on-demand charter bus service providers
- Our unparalleled fleet of charter bus vendors ensures highly competitive pricing for our customers
- Our access to more than 5,000 coaches in over 100 cities makes it easier for us to set up short-notice bookings or make last-minute modifications to an itinerary
- Our use of technology
- We use a state-of-the-art, fast-connect online Trip Management Portal , where you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your trips in the same location. You can also request a quote, book a trip, modify an itinerary, submit a payment or track a reservation.
- Your driver has access to the Bus Route Analysis system, which monitors roadways and traffic patterns in real time, so that potential roadblocks can be identified and alternate routes found
- You’ll have access to SmartDrive technology, Wifi, USB ports and electrical outlets, two-way radios, flat screen television and on-board video monitoring
Only in San Francisco—Things You Can Only Do in the City by the Bay
When you come to this amazing and diverse city, you want to experience its truly unique vibe. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Bring your appetite, your thirst and your aesthetic interest to the Ferry Building—Built before the turn of the 20th century, the historic Ferry Building in the Embarcadero district is one of the most memorable architectural wonders in San Francisco. It’s also a foodie and craft beverage lover’s paradise. Among the one-of-a-kind culinary creations here—the tacros (a cross between a taco and a croissant) at Vive la Tarte, oysters and grilled cheese at the Hog Island Oyster Company, the bourbon and cornflakes ice cream at Humphry Slocomb and the wood-fired bagels at the Daily Driver. Wash it all down with craft ale from Fort Point Beer Company.
- Walk or bike across the Golden Gate Bridge—It’s nearly two miles long, but there’s no other view in the world quite like it. If you’re not up for a long walk, there’s an overlook just south of the bridge. You can learn the history of the art deco span, completed in 1937, at the visitor’s center, and learn more about local history at the Fort Point National Historic Site.
- Make a trip to “the Rock”—Alcatraz, originally developed as a lighthouse station, notoriously served as a federal prison from 1934 until 1963, housing some of history’s most famous and infamous convicts, including Al Capone, Machine Gun Kelly and Robert Stroud, the legendary “Birdman of Alcatraz.” It’s now a National Historic Landmark run by the National Park Service. You can reach the island by ferry in 15 minutes and there’s a 45 minute self-guided audio tour included in the price of your ticket. You’ll also have time for some self-exploration.
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf—It’s a microcosm of all things San Francisco. Catch a cable car here or check out the sea lions on Pier 39. Learn about the city’s shipping history at the San Francisco Maritime National Park or enjoy the Musee Mecanique, with its endless array of ancient arcade games, fortune-telling machines, robotic marionettes and other antique electronics.
- Go to an outdoor festival—On any weekend from spring through late fall, you’ll likely find an outdoor festival somewhere in San Francisco. Summer officially starts with Carnaval on Memorial Day weekend. Juneteenth pays homage to the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation. The Fillmore Jazz Festival, in early July, draws fans from around the world, as well as top players. The Outside Lands Music Festival, held in Golden Gate Park in August, offers an eclectic mix of musical genres, from pop to alternative to Americana. On Labor Day weekend, it’s the Sausalito Arts Festival, one of the nation’s largest visual arts events. In early October, there’s the Strictly Hardly Bluegrass Festival, also held in Golden Gate Park.
The BusRental.com Advantage
When you book with us, you’ll get:
- The best logistical support in the charter bus industry—From the selection of the ideal coach to the determination of optimal locations for picking up and dropping off passengers, we’ll meticulously monitor every detail. We also watch traffic patterns, so that, if necessary, we can seek alternate routes to get you to your destination on time.
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact at all times
- Comprehensive dispatch services throughout your trip, with the skill, experience and resources to manage multiple sites at the same time
- The use of our online Trip Management Portal , where you can peruse itineraries, invoices and other data from all your BusRental.com bookings in one convenient location
- The flexibility to make last-minute or real-time changes without difficulty, or to book an entire excursion with relatively little notice
- The benefit of our purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus outings every year. That gives us the local market knowledge and the vendor loyalty to consistently get highly competitive pricing.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
The Right Choice for Any Trip to the City by the Bay
The safety, dependability, comfort, affordability, convenience and flexibility you’ll get with a charter bus makes it ideal for any occasion, including:
- Family celebrations—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, birthday and anniversary parties, family reunions, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, and even family vacations
- Business and company events—Conventions, conferences, sales meetings, workshops, seminars, training sessions, annual meetings, team-building exercises, employee volunteerism, golf outings, picnics and company parties
- Senior citizen and elder outings—Shopping trips, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, casino nights, and fall foliage tours
- School travel—Athletic competitions, student volunteer projects, prom and graduation after-parties, club and class trips, cultural events, band and orchestra festivals, fraternity and sorority excursions
- Church outreach—Mission trips, local volunteer work, choir tours, adult and youth fellowship events, faith-based conferences and conventions, retreats, praise meetings and gatherings, church camp sessions
- Special events and attractions—Parades, motor car races, professional or college sports, bowl games and championships, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, marches and rallies, stadium and pavilion concerts
Take the Time to Get the Right Coach
When you decide to make the smart choice and take your group to San Francisco by charter bus, it’s important to make certain you have the best bus for your group and your trip. At BusRental.com, we’ll work closely with you to find out the specific details of your outing—how many people you anticipate, how much time you’ll spend traveling back and forth, what you’ll want to bring or take home, and any other special needs of your group. Then we’ll contact our vast network of top-tier charter bus vendors nationwide to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you’re going to San Fran with a small-to-midsized entourage, we recommend the mini-bus, with room for 24 to 35 passengers. For a larger group, you’ll want the full-sized charter bus, which seats up to 57 and has an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are typically an option and ADA-compliant coaches are available.
With most charter buses (other than some school buses), you’ll enjoy high-back bucket seats, climate control, and a great sound system. You’ll also have plenty of room for your personal items. Additional amenities are usually available for an extra charge, including Wifi, public address systems, USB ports and electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, hardwood floors and leather seats. Check with your booking agent.
Book Your Charter Bus Excursion to San Fran Today!
For unmatched experience, knowledge and service when you’re planning a charter bus trip, turn to BusRental.com. We’ve provided effective ground transportation solutions to businesses, groups and group leaders across the nation for more than 35 years. To get a free estimate of the cost of an outing to San Francisco, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. For more information about the many ways we can assist you with group travel, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, live chat us or call 1-866-569-2012 to speak with an experienced luxury travel consultant.