Your Guide to a Charter Bus Trip to Big D
When you think of Dallas, Texas, it’s natural to think big—that’s the way they do it, whether it’s arts and culture, sports, shopping, food or historic landmarks. Where else will you find an arts district that sprawls over 68 full city blocks? Where else will you find more than 90,000 screaming fans on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon (at the Cotton Bowl)? Where else will you find more than two million square feet of retail in the same mall? Where else can you sink your teeth into a 72 ounce steak?
Anyway you look at it, Dallas is big fun. But you don’t want to drive there. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the fastest growing communities in the nation and the traffic challenges are legendary—maybe that’s why the locals refer to Highway 75 (which runs right through town) as the “Central Distress-way.”
There’s an easy way to enjoy all Dallas has to offer—in the comfort, elegance and convenience of a charter bus from BusRental.com. Relax with everyone else while we handle the details.
You’ll Be Glad You Chose a Charter Bus!
When you’re taking a group anywhere, no detail is more important than your choice of transportation. There’s no other mode of travel that offers all the perks you’ll get with a charter bus:
- Reliability—With other forms of travel, delays and cancellations are fairly common. Not with a charter bus! Your driver has the on-board tools and resources to know about potential traffic problems in advance, and to find alternate routes to get you there on time. With the extensive network of charter bus vendors nationwide, it’s also easy to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Flexibility—A charter bus lets you craft your own unique trip. You decide when you’ll leave, when and where you’ll stop, how long you’ll stay, what you’ll see and when you’ll come home.
- Comfort—The seats are large, with more leg room than you’ll find on any other type for transportation. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are roomy, too, and there’s nothing to prevent you from walking about.
- Safety and security—There’s only one way on and off the bus, so it’s easy to keep an eye on who’s coming and going. In addition, you’ll have a skilled and highly trained professional at the wheel, keeping you safe.
- Convenience—You won’t have to check the time, consult your GPS, battle traffic or find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. You’ll never have to make a connection and your bags will always travel with you, so no concerns about lost luggage. There’s no TSA security checkpoint and you won’t have to put your phone on “bus mode.” Stay connected at all times!
- Affordability—You’ll share most of the costs of travel with your fellow passengers, so you’ll get more travel for your money.
- Access to the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—You’ll have less risk of getting stuck in traffic
- More than just a bus—Your coach is well-suited for group meetings (after all, you have a captive audience) and can also be a great place for some quiet time during a busy trip to Dallas.
- A chance to go green—When you travel with others on a charter bus, you’ll take a number of private vehicles off the roads, helping the planet
At BusRental.com, we bring more than three decades of experience in the charter bus rental business to groups and group leaders across the United States. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to Dallas, use our convenient online cost calculator. Call us at 1-866-569-2012 to ask any questions about charter bus rentals or to learn more about the full scope of services we offer.
Some of the Many Things You Can Only Do in Dallas
Let’s be honest—in a city with the diversity and energy of Dallas, if you can imagine it, you can probably do it. But when you come to a great city like Big D, you want to find those things you can’t do anywhere else. Here are a few of the experiences you can only have in Dallas:
- Visit Dealey Plaza—Step back to a late fall day that changed America forever, when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated while ride in a motorcade through Dealey Plaza. Take an audio-guided tour through the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where gunman Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have fired the fatal shots. There’s an interactive map of the motorcade, s well as collections that include the Zapruder film, artifacts from the trial of Jack Ruby, and news and televisions reports of the day. Visit the famed grassy knoll outside the book depository, where many conspiracy theorists believe additional shots were fired.
- Go down to Deep Ellum—You won’t have to put your money in your shoes, but you’re guaranteed to have a great time. Located in a former warehouse district, Deep Ellum is now home to the hottest nightlife in the DFW Metroplex, with many intimate venues for live music, great food and craft libations. The musical legacy of Deep Ellum dates back more than 130 years, and has seen the likes of Blind Lemon Jefferson, Bessie Smith and Leadbelly among its legendary entertainers.
- Immerse yourself in culture and the arts—The Dallas Arts District, nearly 70 blocks large, has countless theaters, music venues and the renowned Nasher Sculpture Center. The Nasher, spanning nearly three acres, has one of the largest displays of modern and contemporary sculpture in the world. It also houses paintings by Picasso, Matisse and Giacometti, among other famous artists. Dallas boasts two opera houses, as well as the AT&T Performing Arts Center, the Moody Performance Hall, the Meyerson Symphony Center and the Dallas Black Dance Theatre.
- Enjoy a big meal—Okay, you can get a big meal lots of places, but where else can you get a steak that weighs more than four pounds? There are a number of restaurants in Big D that offer the 72 ounce beast. At one restaurant, it’s even free, if you can eat it in less than an hour. But it’s a lot more than beef and burgers in Dallas. The culinary scene here is one of the most expansive in the world, with more than 100 different ethnic offerings, including Afghani, Bangladeshi, Szechuan, Malaysian, Turkish, Polish, Polynesian, Persian, Pakistani, Moroccan, Guatemalan, Danish and Armenian eateries.
We’ll Help You Find the Ideal Bus for Your Trip
You’ll appreciate all the benefits of a charter bus—dependability, flexibility, comfort, safety, affordability and convenience. But it’s important to take the time and get the right bus for your group and your trip, one where everyone is comfortable, but you don’t have a lot of unused space.
At BusRental.com, we’ll take the time to learn the essential details of your outing—how many people are going with you, how long you’ll be on the road, any special items you’ll need to bring or take home, or any other unique needs of your group. Then we’ll reach out to our large national network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets all your needs.
If you’re traveling to Dallas with a small-to-mid-sized group, you’ll love the mini-bus, with seating for anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. If you’re with a larger group, consider the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. All charter buses, with the exception of some school buses, have plush, high-back bucket seats, a great sound system, climate control and plenty of room for personal items. Other modern conveniences, including Wifi, charging stations for your devices, DVD players, P.A. systems, hardwood floors and leather seats, are available for an extra charge.
Take a Charter Bus for any Outing to Dallas
The many great features of a charter bus make it a great option for any trip to the Big D:
- Family affairs—Vacations, reunions, weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries and retirement parties
- Business and corporate events—Conventions, conferences, training, team-building exercises, sales and business meetings, seminars, workshops, company volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and holiday parties
- School travel—Team and fan transportation, graduation and prom after-parties, fraternity and sorority outings, club and class trips, band and orchestra festivals, student volunteer work, cultural offerings
- Church trips—Mission work, local volunteer efforts, retreats, youth and adult fellowship events, choir tours, faith-based conferences and conventions, church camp sessions
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, museums and historical attractions, concerts and plays, casino outings, fall color tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Touring Broadway shows, stadium and arena concerts, motor car races, professional and college sports, bowl and championship games, food and cultural festivals, public rallies
The BusRental.com Pledge
At BusRental.com, we built our business and our reputation by working hard every day to provide a level of customer service and satisfaction unmatched in the business. When you choose BusRental.com for your charter bus trip, you’ll get:
- Highly competitive pricing—We book, on average, more than $55 million on annual charter bus excursions. That gives us local market knowledge and vendor loyalty, which translates to purchasing power, so that you get more travel for your money.
- Flexibility—Want to spend an extra day in Dallas, or take a side trip on your way home? We can usually make it happen. Last-minute and real time modifications to your travel schedule are usually not a problem.
- Access to the BusRental.com online Trip Management Portal , where you can peruse itineraries, invoices and other information from all your outings in a single location
- The best logistical support in the business—From the selection of your coach to the determination of optimal pickup and drop-off sites, we offer comprehensive assistance with all the details of your trip. We’ll also monitor road conditions for construction or other factors that might impact your travel.
- Comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We can manage multiple pickup and drop-off locations in real-time
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact, available whenever necessary to address your needs and concerns
At BusRental.com, we can also accommodate the United States government and its agencies, as we are an approved vendor by the General Services Administration (GSA).
Book Your Excursion to Dallas Today!
The sooner you book your trip to Dallas, the more options you’ll have! With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you’ll get the benefit of our 30+ years at the forefront of the charter bus industry. To get a free estimate on the cost of a trip to the heart of Texas, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. For more information about the full scope of our services, or to ask any additional questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with an experienced travel consultant.