New Theme Park Recreates Fantasy World of Avatar Movies
After six years of planning and three years of construction, Walt Disney World Resort, near Orlando, Florida, is set to open its huge new theme area modeled on the Avatar film series, conceived, written and directed by James Cameron. The 12 acre adventure-land will open to the public on Saturday, May 27. Visitors will encounter a world built to represent a generation after the events of the movie series, set on the Pandora, the film’s exoplanetary moon. Special effects include Pandora’s floating mountains, unique wildlife and bioluminescent plants.
Tickets are now available for Walt Disney World, which includes entry Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park home of Pandora-The World of Avatar. To learn more or to purchase tickets online, go to Walt Disney World Ticket Information.
Disney World is always a lot of fun, but it can be a real hassle if you have to keep checking the map, try to find a place to park, or get in the car at the end of a long day at the park. Make life easy on yourself—rent a charter bus from BusRental.com and let us handle all the details. It’s how the pros travel.
Visit Disney’s Amazing New Theme Park in Style and Comfort—On a Charter Bus!!
When you travel into the fantasy world of Pandora, you’ll have two major attractions from which to choose:
- Avatar Flight of Passage—Soar above the landscape on the wings of a mountain banshee, the large, bird-like predators found only on Pandora. Avatar aficionados know that bonding with a banshee is a dangerous and required rite of passage for many Na’vi warriors. When you take the Avatar Flight of Passage, you’ll learn to move effortlessly through the skies in tandem with these massive winged creatures. From the depths of the Valley of Mo’ara, you climb on the back of a mountain banshee for a bird’s-eye view of the stunning landscape on Pandora.
- Na’vi River Journey—Take in the extremely diverse and unique plants and animals of Pandora as you float down the Kasvapan River. The Na’vi River Journey is a classic dark ride, where you’ll encounter specially lit panoramas with a wide array of special effects. It’s a gentle cruise in a reed boat down the river in search of the Na’vi Shaman of Songs. Keep your eyes open for glowing plants and amazing wildlife. Be prepared to feel the life force when the Shaman showers you with music at the end of the journey.
You can also take a hike through the Valley of Mo’ara, where you’ll be captivated by the famed floating mountains. You’ll see strange and exotic plants that pulsate with light when it becomes dark. There’s a Na’vi built drum circle, where you’ll have the opportunity to pound out rhythms to the spirits. Watch out for Na’vi totems and other cultural phenomena located across the landscape. If you’re ready to stand up and be tested, take one of the Wilderness Explorers challenges and take home a collectible badge. You may also encounter other expeditions, including representatives of the Pandora Conservation Initiative or Alpha Centauri Expedition guides.
Preparing for a Trip to Pandora-The World of Avatar
If you’ve never been to Disney World or DisneyLand before, here are some pointers to make your trip a fun and memorable one:
- Bring comfortable shoes—You’ll do a lot of walking, so don’t come with a new pair of shoes. Make certain you won’t have blisters the first day.
- Get in shape before you come—According to some estimates, you could walk as much as 10 miles a day at a Disney park. If you don’t get in shape before you come, you’ll wilt after the first day.
- Plan ahead—You won’t be able to see everything. Do some advanced research and decide what you really want to see and do.
- Use FastPass+—You can book up to 3 FastPass+ attractions per day, up to 60 days in advance. To learn more, visit the Disney FastPass+ page.
- Book dinner reservations before you go—You can book up to 180 days in advance.
Thrill to Disney’s Pandora-The World of Avatar—In a Charter Bus!
Here are just a few of the many good reasons to book a charter bus from BusRental.com.:
- Charter buses are safe and secure—Our drivers are the best in the business. In addition, because of the limited access on and off the bus, you and your belongings will be safe and secure.
- Charter buses offer reliable—You’ll get to your destination on time and you won’t be waiting at the end of the day.
- Charter buses are cost-effective—There’s no more affordable way to travel than on a charter bus. It’ll save money for your whole family.
- There’s a coach that’s perfect for your group—Large or small, your family will find a vehicle that meets your needs.
Book Your Charter Bus Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.