See the Big Apple This Fall and Winter in Style, Comfort and Luxury
Fall is in the air and there’s no more exciting place to be when the weather cools down a bit than New York City. Why not take a group there! It’s the original metropolis, though, with nearly 10 million people spread out over more than 300 square miles. You don’t want to get behind the wheel, even to get from the train station to your hotel. There’s a better way to just enjoy the Big Apple—in the comfort, luxury, convenience and affordability of a charter bus rental.
Why You Want to Visit New York City on a Charter Bus
Whenever you go to a world-class city like the Big Apple, you have endless details that need to be addressed. None, though, is more important than your choice of transportation. If there are problems getting there and back, that’s the first thing most people will remember. Don’t make things hard on yourself. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you’ll get:
- Reliable transportation—Did you know that more than 850,000 air travelers arrive late somewhere every day? That won’t happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the resources to anticipate traffic slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, our access to charter bus vendors nationwide makes it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Flexibility you won’t get with any other mode of transportation—You tell us when you want to leave, where you want to be picked up, how long you want to be on the road, how often you want to stop and when you want to return home. In most situations, we can make adjustments to your travel schedule at the last-minute or even in real time, and we can often book an entire trip without much notice.
- A safe and secure method of travel—Your driver is highly skilled and trained, one of the principal reasons charter buses are one of the most accident free ways to travel. Furthermore, there’s only one way on and off the bus, so you won’t have unwelcome guests—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Unrivaled comfort—Most charter buses have plush, high-back bucket seats, with more leg room than any other type of transportation. There’s no middle seat, either. The aisles are spacious, and you can walk about at your leisure.
- A stress-free trip—You won’t have to battle traffic, look for parking, check the GPS or look at your watch. Your driver will handle all the details while you relax with everyone else. There’s no TSA security checkpoint, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or throw out your toiletries. You’ll ride on the same coach throughout the trip and your luggage will always be with you—no missed connections or lost bags. There’s no need to turn off your phone or put it on “bus mode,” either. Stay connected at all times.
- More than just a way to get there—Your bus functions well for group meetings, from pre-concert warm-ups and pre-game pep talks to post-conference debriefings.
- The chance to take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—That can be a huge advantage in New York City
- More travel for your money—Charter buses are consistently one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group anywhere
- The opportunity to help the environment—With a charter bus, you’ll be traveling green. When you all ride together, you take a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering emissions.
At BusRental.com, we have more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus industry. Visit our online cost calculator to get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to New York City. Call us at 1-866-569-2012 to ask any questions about charter bus rentals or learn more about the full scope of our services.
Don’t Miss a Great Time in NYC This Fall and Winter
There’s plenty happening every month this fall and winter in New York City:
- October—Bring your appetite to the Big Apple in October. The New York Times Food Festival kicks off the month on Saturday, October 5—that’s also the day of the 2nd Annual New York Pizza Festival in the Bronx. The city’s annual Autumn Wine and Food Festival is two weeks later, at the Altman Building, in the heart of the city. The NYC Wine and Food Festival runs from October 10 through the 13th, with a Blue Moon Burger Bash on the 11th, and the “Fit and Feast Festival” on the 12th. For non-foodies, there’s the New York Comic Con, at the Javits Convention Center, from October 3 through 6.
- November—If you’re going to NYC in November, you have to plan your visit around Thanksgiving, so that you can line the streets for the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. There are also many great restaurants that serve Thanksgiving dinner in the Big Apple. Imagine a roasted organic turkey at La Goulue on the Upper East Side, or a Greek feast (complete with baklava for dessert) at Akrotiri Taverna in Astoria. The NYC Craft Beer Festival is the first weekend of the month at Union West, on W. 28th Street. November’s also a great time to catch a show on or off Broadway, as you haven’t hit winter yet and you won’t have the holiday rush that comes in December.
- December—For a truly magical Christmas, come to Gotham. Get your tickets early for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, onstage for the 89th consecutive year. Classical dance fans won’t want to miss the New York City Ballet’s annual production of The Nutcracker. Head over to Rockefeller Center for a glimpse of the famous Christmas tree, which can reach as high as 90 feet tall. While you’re there, rent some skates and enjoy a spin on the ice rink. You can also skate in Central Park. Bring your wallet and your shopping list, as you’ll find a number of Christmas markets, as well as amazing Christmas shopping throughout the city.
- January—It’s January—officially winter—so it’s no surprise that the new year starts with the appropriately named New York Winter Festival, a week-long celebration of dance. Enjoy New York Restaurant Week near the end of the month. Take the New York City Subway Art Tour or look for great bargains at the many post-Christmas sales at retail establishments throughout the city.
A Charter Bus—The Optimal Choice for Any Outing to New York City
The many benefits of a charter bus—flexibility, dependability, affordability, comfort and safety—make it a smart decision for any trip to NYC:
- Family celebrations—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, graduations, reunions, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement parties
- Senior citizen and retiree events—A charter bus offers a lifeline to many elder Americans, facilitating shopping trips, travel to concerts and plays, visits to museums and historical attractions, casino nights and fall foliage tours
- Business and corporate travel—Conferences, conventions, training sessions, workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building outings, social events, picnics, golf outings and company parties
- School trips—Fan and athlete travel for games and competition, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer projects, club and class trips, cultural events, band and orchestra festivals, fraternity and sorority happenings
- Church outreach—Mission trips, retreats and church camp travel, local volunteer work, youth and adult fellowship outings, choir tours, faith-based conventions and conferences
- Special events—Bowl and championship games, professional and amateur sports, motor car races, stadium and arena concerts, food and cultural festivals, tour theatrical productions, public rallies
We’ll Help You Find the Ideal Coach for Your Trip
There’s no question that a charter bus is the preferred way to take a group to New York City. But you want to take the time to make certain the coach you get is the right one for your group and your trip. At BusRental.com, we’ll look at all the details—how many people are coming, how long you’ll be traveling, what you plan to bring and what you’ll want to take home, and any special needs of your passengers. Then we’ll turn to our vast network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets your needs.
If you’re taking in the Big Apple with a small-to-mid-sized group, you’ll want the mini-bus. There are a number of options, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers, all with ample space for personal items. If you’re going to NYC with a big entourage, book the full-sized bus. It has accommodations for up to 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option, and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
All charter buses (except for some of the school buses) have high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great sound system as standard features. Additional amenities, including Wifi, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, electrical outlets, leather seats and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional fee. Check with your booking agent for availability.
The BusRental.com Edge
At BusRental.com, we’ve spent more than three decades at the forefront of the charter bus rental business. We built our reputation and our business on a commitment to provide unmatched customer service and attention. With BusRental.com, you’ll have:
- A dedicated customer service team managing your trip, with a single point of contact at all times
- Full-service dispatch, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We’ll help you establish and manage drop-off and pickup points, and can monitor and coordinate groups at multiple locations, if necessary.
- The use of the BusRental.com online Trip Management Portal, which gives you access to itineraries, invoices and other information from all of your bookings in a single, convenient location
- Unparalleled transportation logistical support, from an assessment of optimal pickup and drop-off spots to considerations of road construction, road closings and other contingencies
- Unmatched flexibility—Because we have longstanding relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide, we can typically make last-minute or real-time changes without difficulty. We may even be able to book an entire trip with little lead-time.
- Access to great pricing—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. We have strong vendor loyalty and an understanding of local markets, which helps us get competitive quotes for our clients.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved to provide charter bus rentals to the United States government and its agencies.
Book Your Charter Bus Rental to NYC Today!
At BusRental.com, we’ve helped individuals, groups and group leaders with ground transportation for more than 30 years, including many who have traveled to New York City. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus excursion to the Big Apple, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. You’ll get a quote in minutes, and a timely follow-up from one of our agents. To learn more about the ways we can assist you, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with a travel consultant.