Make an Event of the “Fight of the Century” with a Charter Bus from BusRental.com
It’s been talked about and talked about and now it’s actually about to happen—in what’s considered by many as a “superfight” unlike any ever witnessed before, undefeated eleven-time five-division boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, Jr., is coming out of retirement to take on current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champ Conor McGregor. The fight is scheduled for Saturday, August 26, 2017 and the two will slug it out at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada.
Tickets are still available, but the price is pretty steep. The cheapest tickets start around $3,500. But the fight can be watched live exclusively on Showtime Sports for $89.99 ($99.99 if you want to watch in high definition). Here’s a great way to catch all the action—host a viewing party at a venue of your choice. To make it a great time for all your guests, book a charter bus from BusRental.com. We’ll pick everyone up, so that party can start once you’re on the bus.
Both of the fighters are coming into the clash undefeated as boxers. That’s a little misleading, though, as Mayweather has won 49 professional boxing matches, with 26 knockouts, while McGregor has never fought a professional boxing match before. He’s won 21 of his 24 professional mixed martial arts (MMA) matches, though, and has been world champion in two different mixed martial arts divisions.
The official weight for the fight will be 154 pounds, considered an advantage for McGregor, who has fought at as much as 170 pounds. Mayweather, on the other hand, spent most of his career about ten pounds below that weight. The fighters will use 10 ounce gloves, an advantage for Mayweather, who has extensive experience with the heavier gloves. McGregor is accustomed to the MMA gloves, which are typically between four and six ounces. The fight will go 12 rounds.
Making Certain Your Viewing Party is Successful
If you’re going to do it, you want to do it right, right? Here are some suggestions for ensuring that your Mayweather-McGregor viewing party is a knockout:
- Pick the right venue—Location, location, location! What sells real estate will also sell a viewing party. You might consider a conference room at a hotel, but you’ll want to make certain you can set up the room for the maximum comfort of your guests, and that there’ll be plenty of food and libations. A better choice may be a restaurant or bar. If your group is large enough, you may be able to get the proprietors to close to the public, so you have the place all to yourselves.
- Keep everyone well-fed and hydrated—Wherever you stage the viewing party, make certain there’s lots of good food and plenty of adult beverages. If you’re partying at a restaurant, you can set up menus in advance, but you’ll want to make certain the owners know how many people are coming, so you don’t run out. It’s better to have too much food and drink than not enough.
- Make certain everyone will be comfortable—Know your head count and make certain there’s a comfortable seat for everyone who’s coming, and that everyone will have a good seat to see all the action. It’s better to cap the guest list and know that everyone will have a great time.
- Make certain your screen(s) are big enough and the sound system is top-notch—The whole point is to watch the fight—make certain everyone can see all the action.
A Charter Bus Rental—The Party Starts When You Get on the Bus
You don’t want your guests to have to worry about traffic, parking or driving home after the fight. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can relax, knowing we’ll handle all those details. Here are some other good reasons to bring your guests to and from the viewing party by charter bus:
- Safety and security—Our drivers go through extensive training, and have impeccable safety records. In addition, because of the limited access to a bus, you don’t have to worry about your personal safety or the security or your personal items.
- Reliability—There’s virtually no such thing as a delay or cancellation with a charter bus—you won’t miss a point.
- Flexibility—You won’t have to choose from a prepackaged trip. You tell where and when you want to go and we’ll get you there.
- Affordability—Bus travel is one of the most cost-effective ways to travel.
- Comfort—Get ready to stretch your legs. Our coaches have plush and roomy seating, as well as spacious aisles.
Set Up Your Charter Bus for a Mayweather-McGregor Viewing Party Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.