It’s here….you’ve been waiting for 11 months for the excitement and exhilaration that can only be found on the hardwood floors during that annual basketball bonanza known as “March Madness.” The conference tournaments are just days away and the field going to be selected on Sunday, March 12, with the first games starting Tuesday, March 14, in Dayton, Ohio.
Tickets are still available online, and there’s good news—just about anywhere you are in the country, there’s going to be great college basketball just a bus ride from you. But you want the focus to be on hoops, not on maps, traffic or parking. Get your buds together and rent a charter bus…there’s no better way to catch the madness. We’ll drop you off courtside and pick you up when the final buzzer sounds.
This Year’s Venues
The first four teams will kick off the Big Dance in Dayton, with the winner advancing to the official first round. On the weekend of March 16-19, eight cities will see teams vying for a trip to the sweet sixteen:
- Sacramento and Salt Lake City host first round games in the West
- Orlando and Tulsa are the sites for first round games in the South
- Buffalo and Greenville entertain teams and fans in the East
- Milwaukee and Indianapolis sponsor hoop action in the Midwest
The following weekend, sixteen teams will travel to four locations across the United States to fight for a spot in the Final Four. The Midwest Regional is set for Kansas City, the East Regional is in New York, the South Regional is in Memphis and the West Regional will be held in San Jose. The “sweet sixteen” will play on March 23 and 24 and the “Elite Eight” will compete on March 25 and 26.
The Final Four will be held in Phoenix, Arizona this year. See our earlier blog with information about the Final Four.
Getting Ready for Your March Madness Trip
If you haven’t bought tickets or booked a place to stay, leave this page immediately and go here for tickets, and start looking for a hotel now. Chances are you’ll have to stay a little distance from the action, but with a charter bus, that’s no big deal.
The action’s all going to be indoors, but, depending on where you’re going, you may want to bring extra clothes or something warm. Buffalo in March can be buried in snow, but Orlando can be pretty toasty.
Expect to be on the go most of the time and expect to be exhausted when the weekend is over. But that’s all part of the fun, right! Just take a little time before you go to kick back, so that you have plenty of energy to fully enjoy every moment you’re there.
If you’ve got a favorite in the tourney, even if they’re not playing in the city you go to, you want to show your colors. Here’s a great place to get March Madness Merch from years past
Be Your Own Bracket Buster—Make March Madness Memorable with a Charter Bus
Regardless of where you go for hoops action, it’s going to be chaotic, with thousands of fans clogging the roads. You don’t want fight traffic, look for parking or try to figure out where the arena is. With a charter bus from Bus.Rental.com., you can make the whole weekend about b-ball and let someone else handle all the details. It’s how the big boys travel and here’s why:
- Charter buses are safe and secure—Our drivers are simply the best in the business, due in significant part to the rigorous training we put them through. Another benefit of bus travel—the limited access to the bus ensures that you and your personal items are safe and secure.
- You won’t miss a minute of the action with a charter bus rental—We’ll have you courtside in plenty of time for tipoff, and we’ll be waiting for you after the final buzzer. With a charter bus, delays and cancellations just don’t happen. We have the cutting edge technology to respond to any issue, so we can always get you where you want to be when you want to be there.
- Bus travel is the best bargain for your bucks—Bus travel is hands-down the most cost effective way to travel. With the money you don’t spend on travel, you can bring home some team merch.
- We can accommodate any group—Large or small, your group will find a vehicle that’s perfect for your needs.
For Your Journey to the Tourney, Nothing Beats a Charter Bus!
Book Your Charter Bus Today
There’s no reason to wait another minute. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way. Call 1-888-502-3458 to reserve your vehicle.