Book Your Charter Bus Now for a Trip to the Jersey Shore
Summer’s just around the corner…almost so close that you can close your eyes and feel the gentle breeze, hear the waves lapping the shore, smell the cornucopia of tantalizing aromas that tells you you’re at the Jersey Shore. Enough snow and cold weather…soon you’ll be basking in the sun in Ocean City or Cape May. But there’s really only one reason to go to the beach…vacation!!! You don’t want to have to work while you’re there, fighting the traffic, looking for a place to park. There’s a better way! Travel like the pros do in the comfort and luxury of a charter bus from BusRental.com
Sand…Surf…Sights…It’s All There at the Jersey Shore
Whether you’re looking to find a pristine beach where you can kick back, take a relaxing swim or catch some rays, or you want the excitement of a casino; whether you love the thrill of a great amusement park or are craving some great food, the Jersey Shore has it all:
- The beaches—If you’re from Jersey, you know you’re not really going “to the beach,” you heading “down the shore.” There are beaches all along the coastline, but some of the most popular include Cape May, with its historic lighthouse; Ocean City, known for its famous boardwalk; and Wildwood, a pet-friendly beach where you’ll find the wide beaches in New Jersey.
- The casinos—The Jersey Shore is a mecca for great food, entertainment and gambling, from the Golden Nugget to Caesars and Harrah’s in Atlantic City to Bally’s and the Tropicana. Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa, perennially selected as the favorite by New Jersey residents, includes a 54,000 square foot European-style spa, as well as five heated pools.
- Water and amusement parks—The perfect antidote to a hot summer day—cooling off at one of the shore’s many water parks. From Thundering Surf to the Ocean Oasis, from Morey’s Pier to Fantasy Island or Splash Zone, there’s virtually no end to the water fun. If it’s great rides you prefer, check out GaleForce!, a roller coaster at Playland’s Castaway Cove in Ocean City, where you’ll zoom more than 120 feet into the sky and drop more than 90 degrees, all in a short distance. There’s also the Joker, a new “free fly” roller coaster at Six Flags in Jackson, where you can experience the feeling of flying under your own power.
- Cool museums—The Jersey Shore has some of the coolest and most unusual museums in the country. Stop by the Silverball Pinball Museum, where you’ll find hundreds of classic arcade, video and pinball machines. At Ripley’s Believe It Or Not “Odditorium,” on the boardwalk in Atlantic City, you’ll find shrunken heads, learn about the world’s tallest man (over 8 feet tall) and see the smallest production car ever built. The Doo Wop Preservation League Museum pays tribute to the great vocal harmony groups of the 50s and 60s. There are also historical museums up and down the coast, from Ocean City and Cape May to Long Beach Island and Sea Isle City.
- Boardwalk cuisine—You can’t make a trip to the Jersey Shore without chewing on some salt water taffy, the quintessential boardwalk food. At Shriver’s, you’ll find more than 70 different flavors, including three different kinds of chocolate. But there’s plenty of other tasty treats along the boardwalk, from funnel cakes and apple cider doughnuts to double-dipped ice cream, homemade potato chips, greasy pizza, fried pickles with “sexy sauce,” and “crab fries,” made with Old Bay’s Seasoning, but no crab (sorry, shellfish lovers). The craft beer movement has hit the Jersey Shore, too. Check out the Beach Haus in Belmar, Carton Brewing in Atlantic Highlands, or Little Dog Brewing in Neptune, as well as Kane Brewing (Ocean Township) or the Belford Brewing Company in Middletown.
You’re On Vacation—Let Us Do the Driving
You don’t want to have your head buried in a map or looking at your GPS. Come to the Jersey Shore and relax with friends and family while we handle all the details. With a charter bus rental from BusRental.com, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Safety and security–Our drivers undergo comprehensive training to ensure that you have a safe trip. In addition, because there’s only one way on and off the bus, you won’t have any uninvited guests.
- Reliability –We’ll get you where you want to go when you want to be there—cancellations and delays are virtually unheard of with a charter bus.
- Flexibility–You don’t have to choose from a limited number of prepackaged options. We’ll take you where you want to go when you want to be there.
- Affordability–You’ll save money—traveling by charter bus is by far the most reasonable way to hit the road.
- The perfect fit—We have an extensive fleet, with buses of many sizes, so we can help you find the right bus for your group.
Call and Reserve Your Charter Bus Today
It’s a simple process to book your charter bus today. You can make your reservation online, the fast and easy way, or call 1.888.502.3458 to reserve your vehicle.