High School or college graduations are milestones in young people’s lives. And graduation parties have become a popular tradition for commemorating such events. While a traditional backyard party may be the way to go for many people, when you want to go to the next level with an outside venue, here are some ideas:
- Old mansions or historic estates. Large cities often have historical mansions or estates that rent out ballrooms, private patios or gardens for parties.
- Park pavilions. While some parks charge entrance fees, others don’t or make exceptions for a rented pavilion space.
- Country clubs. Many country clubs have staff committed to ensuring parties and events come off perfectly.
- Ski chalets. During the off-season you may be able to rent a chalet for a private party.
- Hotels. Large hotels have ballrooms, banquet rooms and ample space to accommodate celebrations like graduation parties.
- Bowling Alleys. Some bowling alleys have luxury lounge and restaurant areas that cater to large groups. For example, Chicago has a bowling lounge that also boasts the largest video wall in the city where they feature sports and music videos.
- Restaurants. Reserve a private dining room at a restaurant where you have stunning views or courtyards and delicious food to serve your guests.
- Dance Club. Find a dance club in your area that will host a graduation party. Dance the night away and celebrate with friends.
Whatever you decide on as a venue, you’ll add the perfect touch by renting a party bus to transport guests. The party begins when you step into the bus and everyone arrives at the venue and home safely. Charter buses are the safest and greenest form of ground transportation in the country.
Book Your Vehicle Today
Reserve online or call 1-888-502-3458