Make Your Trip Easy with a Charter Bus Rental
The awards keep rolling in for Philadelphia. Named as the first American “World Heritage City,” the City of Brotherly Love was also voted the American “City of the Year” in 2018 by Gentlemen’s Quarterly. It’s no surprise to anyone who’s been there. With world class arts and cultural offerings, iconic foods, great shopping and historical legacy unmatched on the North American continent, Philly has something for everyone.
But Philadelphia is a huge metropolitan area. You don’t want to turn your trip there into a lot of work. Let someone else handle all the driving and other details. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can relax with friends and family.
Make Your Philly Trip Fabulous—with a Charter Bus Rental
When you’re planning a big outing, there are lots of details, but none more important than your ground transportation. If there are problems on the way there and back, that’s often what most people will remember. Don’t take unnecessary risk—book a charter bus. With a coach from BusRental.com, you’ll have:
- Maximum comfort—The seats are wide, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. There are no middle seats, either. The aisles are spacious and you can get up and move around at any time.
- Unparalleled flexibility—Want to stay in Philly for an extra day or two? We can usually make it happen. With our nationwide network of charter bus vendors, last-minute and real-time changes are usually not a problem. In many instances, we can book an entire trip with little notice.
- A cost-effective way to travel—On a charter bus, you share many of the costs of transportation with fellow passengers. That consistently lets you get more travel for your money.
- Safety and security—You’ll have a highly skilled and trained professional driving the bus. In addition, there’s limited access to the coach, so you won’t have to worry about unwanted guests. You and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- A reliable mode of transportation—Delays and cancellations are commonplace with other types of travel, but not with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to identity potential roadway problems in advance and find alternate routes. In addition, because of our extensive network of charter bus service providers, we can usually find a replacement coach without difficulty.
- Stress-free travel—You won’t have to fight traffic, check the GPS, look for parking or keep an eye on the clock. Your driver will handle all those details. There’s no TSA security checkpoint with a charter bus, so you won’t have to stand in line, take off your shoes or toss your shampoo. You’ll ride on the same bus throughout your trip, and your bags will ride with you—no lost luggage or missed connections. Your devices won’t interfere with navigational systems, either, so you can stay connected at all times.
- More than just a means of transportation—Your coach easily doubles as a meeting place. Prep employees for a conference, warm up the choir or go over strategy before a big game. You can also duck into the bus for some quiet time during a busy trip to Philadelphia.
- Less risk of getting stuck in traffic—Use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes
- An opportunity to help the environment—When you travel together on a charter bus, you can take as many as 20 private vehicles off the road. That’s good for the planet.
At BusRental.com, we bring more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus business to groups and group leaders nationwide. Visit our online cost calculator to get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Philadelphia. Call us at 1-866-569-2012 to learn more about the full scope of our services, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals.
Your “Must-Do” List for Philly
Philadelphia is the sixth-largest city in the country, so you’ll find no shortage or diversity of things to do here. But there are some things you can only do here, some things that have helped make Philadelphia a popular destination:
- The history—In part because of its central location in the American colonies, Philadelphia played a pivotal role in the birth and formation of the first modern representative democracy. Visit Independence Hall, where both the United States Constitution and the Declaration of Independence were put into final form. At the National Constitutional Center, you can see original copies of the Emancipation Proclamation and the Bill of Rights, as well as life-sized statues of all the men who participated as delegates to the Constitutional Convention. Betsy Ross, who famously sewed the nation’s first flag, lived here—take a self-guided tour of her home and shop. See the Liberty Bell, the 2,000 pound symbol of our freedom, which tolled when the Declaration of Independence was read.
- The food and beverages—Hey, the Philly cheesesteak was invented here…if you want the true original, you want to have it here. That being said, there are endless eateries where you can get a mouth-watering pile of chopped steak, onions and cheese on a hoagie bun. Other iconic foods in Philly include those monstrous salted soft pretzels (slathered with yellow mustard), turtle soup, and Irish potato candy (a little pastry filled with coconut and cream cheese), roast pork sandwiches, Tastykakes and scrapple. You’ll have plenty to wash it down with, as Philadelphia has a strong presence in the craft beer movement. Take a stroll along the Craft Beer Trail of Greater Philadelphia and enjoy a wide array of local brews.
- The arts and culture—From classical art and performances to pop culture icons, Philadelphia is legendary. The Philadelphia Orchestra and Opera Philadelphia are among the world’s best. Live theatre fans can find everything from Shakespeare to Broadway to local works and experimental productions. The famed “Philadelphia sound” is still omnipresent, found in the many clubs, bars and lounges throughout the city. Patrons of the visual arts will have the opportunity to see works by world masters, including Renoir, Rodin and Picasso. Pop-culture aficionados will want to lace up their shoes and emulate Rocky Balboa and run up all 72 steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. When you get to the top, stop in for a visit. Among the nearly 250,000 works held by the PMA, you’ll find paintings by van Gogh, Cezanne, Manet and other Impressionists.
- The shopping—Big or small, world-famous or one-of-a-kind, you’ll find that shopping experience in the City of Brotherly Love. For a quaint neighborhood where you’ll find one-off boutiques tucked away in hidden alleys or lofts, or along centuries-old cobblestone streets, visit Old City. For eclectic shops, with everything from vintage clothing to avante-garde art, go to Northern Liberties. Rittenhouse Square houses high-specialty shops and boutiques and South Street’s the place for antiques, collectibles and funky stuff.
The BusRental.com Commitment
At BusRental.com, we built our reputation and our business through an unwavering commitment to provide unmatched customer service and satisfaction. When you book a charter bus with BusRental.com, you’ll appreciate:
- The best logistical support in the business—From the selection of the ideal bus for your group to the determination of optimal times and locations for drop-offs and pick-ups, we pay close attention to the details. We’ll also monitor road conditions for accidents, construction or other factors that might slow you down.
- Comprehensive dispatch services at all times, with the ability to manage multiple locations simultaneously
- The use of our online Trip Management Portal , where you can look at invoices, itineraries and other information from all your BusRental.com excursions in one convenient place
- Your own, dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact, available to respond to your concerns 24/7
- The flexibility we provide—Because of our longstanding relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide, we can typically make last-minute or real-time modifications to your travel schedule, or even book an entire outing with relatively short notice.
- Our purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. That gives us the vendor allegiance and local market knowledge to consistently get highly competitive pricing.
We are also approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus services to the United States government, including the armed forces.
Choose a Charter Bus for Any Outing to Philadelphia
The things that make charter bus travel great—flexibility, comfort, reliability, convenience, affordability and safety—make it a smart choice for any excursion to Philly:
- Family gatherings—Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, graduations, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday and anniversary celebrations, retirement parties, and even family vacations
- Business and corporate travel—Conferences, conventions, training sessions, business and sales meetings, workshops, seminars, team-building outings, golf tournaments, company picnics, employee volunteer projects, and company parties
- School transportation needs—Fan and athlete travel, band and orchestra festivals, club and class trips, cultural events, student volunteer efforts, sorority and fraternity outings, prom and graduation after-parties
- Church ministries—Mission trips, local volunteer work, faith-based conferences and conventions, retreats, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, choir tours
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, plays and concerts, museums, historical attractions, casino outings, fall color tours
- Special events—Bowl games and championships, college and professional sports, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, public rallies, touring theatrical productions, stadium and arena concerts
At BusRental.com, We’ll Find the Ideal Bus for Your Trip
There’s no easier way to travel to and from the Cradle of American Liberty than in the comfort, luxury and convenience of a charter bus. It’s important, though, to take the time to find the right coach.
At BusRental.com, we’ll start by learning as much as we can about your excursion—how many people are traveling with you, how long you’ll be on the road, what you’ll need to bring or want to take home, and any special needs of your passengers. We’ll take that information to our vast network of charter bus service providers, so that we can find the coach that’s best suited for your group and your trip.
If you’ve visiting Philly with a small-to-mid-sized group, we highly recommend the mini-bus. It comes in a number of different sizes, with accommodations for 24 to 35 travelers. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is ideal, holding up to 57 passengers and offering an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are usually available and ADA-compliant coaches can be booked.
With the exception of some school buses, all charter coaches come with high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great sound system and lots of room for your personal items. Other modern conveniences, such as Wifi, leather seats, public address systems, DVD players and monitors, electrical outlets and hardwood floors, may also be available for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent.
Reserve Your Charter Bus for Philly Today!
At BusRental.com, we have set the standard in the charter bus industry for more than 30 years, helping individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders find effective ground transportation solutions. For a free estimate of the costs of a trip to the City of Brotherly Love, go to our online cost calculator. To learn more about charter bus rentals or the many ways we can help you with your transportation needs, call 1-866-569-2012 and ask for an experienced travel consultant.