Travel in Luxury, Style and Comfort
The Jersey Shore—beaches, casinos, amusement parks, museums, and, of course, the Boardwalk. There’s something for everyone here, from the solitude of a stroll along the Atlantic to the excitement of the gambling and entertainment meccas, from the signature eats along the Shore to the breathtaking rides at the many theme parks here.
It’s always a busy place—you don’t want to battle the traffic or spend your vacation glued to the GPS. There’s a better way to take in all the Jersey Shore has to offer—in the comfort, luxury and convenience of a charter bus from BusRental.com.
The Many Great Reasons to Visit the Jersey Shore on a Charter Bus
When you’re taking a group anywhere, there’s one sure-fire way to make it a good experience for everyone—avoid any hassles getting there and back. That’s why it’s always an excellent idea to travel by charter bus:
- You’ll have unparalleled flexibility—With a charter bus, you are in control of when you leave, where you go, what you see, how long you stay and when you leave. Often, you can make last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary without any problems, or even book an entire trip with little notice.
- You can rely on a charter bus—Did you know that 40% of air travelers will arrive late at a destination today? (It happens every day!). That’s not the case with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and technology to anticipate traffic snarls and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of the vast network of charter bus service providers with whom we work, it’s easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- It’s the most hands-off way to travel—With other forms of group travel, someone has to take charge, watching the clock and keeping an eye on the GPS. When you travel on a charter bus, your driver handles those details while you relax with friends and family. You won’t have to battle traffic, look for a place to park or have to get behind the wheel after a long and fun day at the Jersey Shore. You’ll ride on the same coach throughout your trip and your bags will always be with you. You won’t have to sprint to make a connection or worry about lost luggage. There’s no security checkpoint, so you can keep your shoes on and bring your favorite shampoo. Your phone won’t affect navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times.
- You’ll ride in comfort—The seats are wide and there’s no middle seat. You’ll have more leg room than on any form of transportation. The aisles are spacious and you can walk about at your leisure.
- You’ll be safe and secure—There’s only one way on and off your bus, so you won’t have to worry about unauthorized entry. In addition, because there’s a highly trained professional behind the wheel, charter bus travel is one of the safest ways to ride.
- It’s more than a just a way to get you there—On a charter bus, you’ll have a captive audience. It’s a great place for a company meeting, family announcements, a pep rally or some down time while everyone else is celebrating on the Jersey Shore.
- You can take advantage of high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, so you won’t spend as much time stuck in traffic.
- It’s one of the most affordable ways for a group to travel—When you ride together on a charter bus, you’ll share the costs of transportation. That routinely makes charter bus travel one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group anywhere.
- You’ll help the environment—Traveling with others on a charter bus reduces the number of private vehicles on the roads. That’s good for the planet.
At BusRental.com, we have more than 30 years of experience helping groups and group leaders find effective solutions for ground transportation. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to the Jersey Shore, check out our easy-to-use online cost calculator. For additional information about our services or for answers to your questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-866-569-2012 and speak with an experienced customer service agent.
The Jersey Shore—Great Fun for Everyone
With more than 130 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, the Jersey Shore is one of the top destinations in the country for sand, sun and surf. Cape May is a local favorite, a place where you can relax to the sounds of the waves or see historic Victorian homes and a spectacular lighthouse. Long Beach Island, 18 miles long, is a great place to get away. In Atlantic City, you’ll find world class casinos, five star restaurants and boutique shopping within walking distance of the crashing surf.
With the Atlantic nearby, it’s no surprise that the Jersey Shore is lined with water-themed amusement parks. Among the favorites—Fantasy Island and Thundering Surf in Beach Haven, Ocean Oasis in North Wildwood, and Morey’s Pier in Wildwood. The Jersey Shore also boasts some of the best roller coasters on the planet, including the “free fly” at Six Flags in Jackson, which lets you experience the feeling of flying like a bird.
You can’t come to the Jersey Shore without experiencing the boardwalks. From Point Pleasant to Seaside Heights, from Ocean City to Wildwood, you find plenty of unique sights, sounds and tastes. The food alone is legendary—funnel cakes, double-dipped ice cream, homemade potato chips, fried pickles and, the signature salt water taffy. Visit Shriver’s for more than 70 different flavors of the gooey, chewy candy. The “boardwalk” is also a great place to find one-of-a-kind item, from collectible comic books to local artisan crafts. It’s also a mecca for craft brewers, from Phresh Phlavors in Asbury Park to Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing in Cherry Hill.
Another “must do” along the Jersey Shore—enjoy all the casinos have to offer. It’s not just gaming, either—you’ll find world class dining and entertainment opportunities at all the casinos, from Harrah’s, Bally’s and Caesars to the Golden Nugget and the Tropicana.
If you’re looking for something a bit off the beaten path, check out some of the unique museums along the Jersey Shore. The Doo Wop Preservation League Museum, in Wildwood, lets you travel back in time to the music of the 50s. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not “Odditorium,” in Atlantic City, features a host of odd artifacts of American pop culture, including the Peel P50, the smallest production car ever made.
A Charter Bus Is Ideal for Any Type of Trip
The many benefits of a charter bus make it an excellent choice for any type of group travel, including:
- Business or corporate matters—From conventions or conferences to business meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, golf outings or company celebrations, a charter bus makes travel easy. Use your time on the bus to prep team members, reinforce learning, give last-minute instructions or build esprit de corps.
- Family gatherings—A charter bus helps you get family members safely and comfortably to and from any type of celebration, from weddings, rehearsal dinners and engagement parties to reunions, graduation parties, bar/bat mitzvahs and birthday, anniversary and retirement soirees.
- Senior outings—Trips to museums and historical attractions, casino adventures, shows, fall foliage tours and shopping trips all involve less stress and anxiety when you ride in a charter bus.
- School travel—When you’re responsible for students, you’ll appreciate all the benefits of a charter bus. It’s perfect for athletic events, prom or graduation after-parties, class or club trips, and arts and cultural offerings.
- Special events—When you go to a big game or a stadium concert, it’s a lot more fun when you have company. A charter bus is perfect for any large spectator event, including professional and college sports, Broadway shows, motor races, festivals and rallies.
- Church outreach—When you’re traveling with fellow church members, you want to focus on the fellowship. A charter bus takes all the hassle out of travel for mission trips, community volunteer projects, choir tours and youth group outings.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Coach for Your Group
You’ve made the smart choice—you’ve decided to take your group to the Jersey Shore on a charter bus. But every group is different, with unique needs. Fortunately, with BusRental.com, you’ll have a broad range of coaches from which to choose, so you can find the one that’s best for you. We’ll take a close look at the details of your trip—how many people are going, how long you’ll be gone, what you’ll be bringing or taking home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we’ll work closely with our extensive network of vendors to help you find the ideal coach for your group.
If you’re on the road with a small-to-mid-sized entourage, the mini-bus is a great fit. It seats 24 to 25 to 35 comfortably and has ample space for personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57, is the right choice. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
With most modern buses, certain amenities are standard features. You can expect to have Wifi, charging stations for your devices, DVD players and stereo/PA systems. On-board bathrooms are also available on a limited basis. Check with your booking agent if you need any special conveniences.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to the Jersey Shore Today!
At BusRental.com, we have been industry leaders in the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus excursion to the Jersey Shore, go to our user-friendly online cost calculator. For answers to your questions about a charter bus rental, or to learn more about the full range of services we offer, call 1-866-569-2012 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.