Go By Charter Bus and Let Us Be Your Designated Driver
Hot summer…cold beer!! It’s a match made in heaven and it just goes to prove what Benjamin Franklin famously said, “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” From the Midwest to Maine, from the mountains of North Carolina to the Puget Sound, you won’t have to travel too far to find savory stouts, amazing ales, and other tantalizing craft brews. But you’re going there to drink beer, right? The last thing you want to do is get behind the wheel, and you certainly don’t want to pass up that cucumber Berlinerweisse because you have to drive! Here’s a great idea—get a group of beer lovers and rent a charter bus from BusRental.com. We’ll be your DD, so that you can try as many beers as you want. And, at the end of the day, we’ll charter you back to your accommodations, or home, if the festival’s close by.
Quench Your Thirst This Summer—Some of the Country’s Great Beerfests
From sea to shining sea—you’ll find a great beer festival this summer. Here are some that you don’t want to miss:
- The Great American Beer Festival, in Denver, Colorado: Going strong now for 36 years, the GABF will be held at the Denver Convention Center over three days, starting September 20, 2018. The Guinness (no relation to the world famous stout) Book of World Records lists GABF as having more beers on tap than any other event in history—this year’s festival is expected to have more than 3,500 brews from over 800 breweries.
- The Seattle International Beerfest, in Seattle, Washington: More of a specialty beerfest, this event is known for the unusual beers that participating breweries bring. You’ll find plenty of sours, barrel-aged strong ales, double and triple IPAs, and some really funky combinations. It’s scheduled for the weekend after Independence Day, July 6-8.
- The Michigan Summer Beer Festival—The Wolverine state has been at the forefront of the craft beer movement since the beginning and now boasts nearly 150 craft breweries. With more than 1,000 libations from breweries across the state, this festival runs for two days, kicking off Friday, July 27, in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- The Tour de Fat, in six locations across the country: What do you get when you cross a beer festival with a bike race? You get New Belgium’s Tour de Fat. It’s a one-of-a-kind event, with a parade, costumes and live music, along with beers from the New Belgium Lips of Faith line. This year, the Tour is coming to Chicago, Boston, Asheville, Fort Collins, Denver, and Tempe.
- Burning Can, in Asheville, North Carolina—Asheville’s the unofficial craft beer capital of the East, with nearly 30 breweries in the city limits and about 60 within a stone’s throw. The festival pays homage to the relaxed lifestyle you’ll find in the mountains around Asheville, but include lots of silliness as well. Strap on your Merrells for the world’s first (and only known) beer drinking and trail running race.
- The Vermont Brewers Festival, in Burlington—Vermont boasts some of the most creative and inspired brewers in the nation, from Fiddlehead and Hill Farmstead to The Alchemist. They’ll all be showing off their stuff at the Waterfront Park on July 20-21. There’ll be live bands from noon until 9:30 p.m. both days and lots of food vendors.
- Great Taste of the Midwest, in Madison, Wisconsin—The Madison Homebrewers and Tasters Guild sponsors this one day event, with approximately 200 of the top breweries in the Midwest bringing their liquid wares, pouring out more than 1,400 different beers. The second oldest craft beer festival in the country, GTM is celebrating its 32 year.
- Dark Lord Day, in Munster, Indiana—Okay, it’s too late to catch this festival—it was held at the 3 Floyds Brewing company on May 19. But put it on your calendar for next year, as you won’t want to miss it. Your admission ticket entitles you to four bottles of 3 Floyd’s famous Dark Lord Russian Style Imperial Stout, as well as one bottle of another rare Dark Lord beer at random. Dark Lord Day sells out months in advance, so get your 2019 tickets early.
Take a Charter Bus to Your Favorite Brewfest
Of course, you don’t want to spend the day at a beer festival and then get behind the wheel of a car. But even if you’re the designated driver, you’re on vacation. You don’t want the hassles of fighting traffic, checking the map or looking for a place to park. With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you can relax with friends while we take care of everything.
When it comes to group travel, there’s no better way to go than on a charter bus. Consider these great reasons for renting a charter bus from >BusRental.com:
- There’s no safer way to travel—We hire the best drivers and provide them with regular and comprehensive training, so that they have the necessary skills to respond to any contingency. Furthermore, because there’s typically only one way on and off your coach, there won’t be any unwanted guests and you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You can plan the trip that’s right for you—With a charter bus, every trip is a one-of-a-kind experience. You tell us when and where you want to go and how long you want to stay there, and we’ll take care of all the details. In addition, because of our vast network of service providers, last minute changes and even last-minute bookings are usually no problem.
- A charter bus lets you focus on fun—With a charter bus, all you have to do is show up and have a good time. You won’t have concerns about schedules or directions or where to park. We’ll get you where you need to be when you need to be there. Because you’ll stay on the same bus throughout your trip and will always have your personal items with you, there’s no need to worry about missing a connection or losing your luggage. Because there’s no TSA line, you won’t have to take off your shoes or your belt, or undergo any type of body search. You can bring you own toiletries, and you’ll never have to put your phone on “bus mode.”
- It’s the most reliable from of transportation—Our charter buses are regularly maintained, so mechanical problems are rare. Furthermore, with our state-of-the-art navigation and communication systems, we can anticipate traffic issues and find alternate routes to get you where you there on time. Cancellations and delays are virtually nonexistent.
- You will have plenty of room to move—There’s ample space between the seats, so you can stretch your legs. You’ll love the wide aisles and the fact that we’ll never chastise you for moving about in the cabin.
- Charter buses are most affordable mode for group travel—There’s no more cost-effective way to take a group of people anywhere. And with the money you save, you can get a lot of great beer merch.
- Charter buses help the planet—It’s a simple matter of mathematics—when you all travel together, there’s only one vehicle on the road, so you’ve reduced the emissions and your carbon footprint.
We Have the Perfect Coach for Your Group
With a charter bus from BusRental.com, you’ll travel to your favorite beerfest in style, comfortably and conveniently, regardless of how many people you take. For smaller groups, our Executive Sprinter Vans are ideal, seating up to 12 and offering plenty of room for all your personal items. If you’re bringing a slightly bigger group, you’ll want to ride in our mini-bus, which accommodates anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. But you can bring as many craft beer lovers as you want—we can accommodate groups of any size. Our largest buses have room for up to 57 and multiple bus rentals are always an option. And why not make the entire trip a party! With one of our party buses, you’ll have room for 20 to 40 guests, as well as a great sound system and other amenities.
Our coaches have most of the modern conveniences you expect, but the options can vary, so you’ll want to check with our agents to see what’s available on your bus. Many have Wifi, DVD players and PA systems, in addition to ports and charging stations for all your favorite devices. In addition, we also offer some coaches with on-board restroom facilities.
Book Your Beefest Excursion with BusRental.com Today
BusRental.com, the largest charter bus network in the nation, has been the industry leader in the charter bus business for more than 30 years, providing quality coaches to more than 21,000 events each year. To learn more about the different coaches in our fleet or to get a free quote, call 1-888-502-3458 to talk to one of our experienced agents.